Jump to content
Elle

Blue Banisters (f.k.a Rock Candy Sweet) - Pre-Release Thread: OUT JULY 4TH

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, honeybadger said:

i want roses in between my thighs, my pussy tastes like pepsi cola, have to touch myself to pretend you're there, etc, cocc is wonderful :makeup2: but i want more :beyonce:

 

YES YES YES GIVE ME SENSUAL EXPLICITNESS LANA YOU CAN DO ITTTTTTTTT

 

giphy.gif


giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

This! Honestly, I am so hoping for a track that mirrors the sarcastic quips in Money Power Glory. 

 

I remember reading about how Lana knew MPG would be taken literally and that she was almost resigned with the assumptions that would be made despite it being very pointed and sardonic. 

 

It's interesting how this point in her career is almost reminiscent of the Ultraviolence era through the critics' accusations of her alleged inauthenticity and blatant apathy. I would argue that Rock Candy Sweet is just as deceiving of a title as MPG, and I'm really intrigued to see if she purposely picks a deceptively "sweet-sounding" soundscape or if she'll go full force with production that highlights the bitterness she's felt recently. 

 

Agreed - Rock Candy Sweet could well be a sarcastic title - and I'd love her to make a song like "Brooklyn Baby" as imo it's such a great jab at the critics. I just hope she nails it if she's going for this revenge plot - RCS will be the Ultraviolence re-up! (I hope)


                   giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hear Fantano framed Lana as an industry plant in one of his recent videos :creep:

 

Mhm yeah, White Dress, one of Lana’s best songs, is about the time when she was plotting with the men in music business to become a star. 

 

Part of me wants Lana to not address her critics especially about her origins. White Dress already said a lot. And as much as White Dress is nostalgic or regretful, I think it would be good for Lana should cherish those memories for herself and only herself, instead of constantly hashing it out cryptically in public. 

 

On top of that—music critics continually act as gatekeepers of culture but their influence has considerably waned with social media & streaming. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I don’t know if we should interpret the present dead silence as a sign that RCS is indeed coming soon, with a lead single...:flop:


It’s so weird because she always posts almost daily right before making an announcement, makes an announcement or teases something, and then goes silent :thumb2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NewportBitch said:

I hear Fantano framed Lana as an industry plant in one of his recent videos :creep:

 

Mhm yeah, White Dress, one of Lana’s best songs, is about the time when she was plotting with the men in music business to become a star. 

 

Part of me wants Lana to not address her critics especially about her origins. White Dress already said a lot. And as much as White Dress is nostalgic or regretful, I think it would be good for Lana should cherish those memories for herself and only herself, instead of constantly hashing it out cryptically in public. 

 

On top of that—music critics continually act as gatekeepers of culture but their influence has considerably waned with social media & streaming. 

 

I said hey  Tony Fantano

so you say that Im a plant yo

Are you cr-crazy?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NewportBitch said:

I hear Fantano framed Lana as an industry plant in one of his recent videos :creep:

 

Mhm yeah, White Dress, one of Lana’s best songs, is about the time when she was plotting with the men in music business to become a star. 

 

Part of me wants Lana to not address her critics especially about her origins. White Dress already said a lot. And as much as White Dress is nostalgic or regretful, I think it would be good for Lana should cherish those memories for herself and only herself, instead of constantly hashing it out cryptically in public. 

 

On top of that—music critics continually act as gatekeepers of culture but their influence has considerably waned with social media & streaming. 

 

Ya cause an industry plant is a pop artist who makes slow sad songs and routinely never has a single pop off, but did completely change the trajectory of contemporary pop music impermeably. Embarrassing for him :wtf3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

Ya cause an industry plant is a pop artist who makes slow sad songs and routinely never has a single pop off, but did completely change the trajectory of contemporary pop music impermeably. Embarrassing for him :wtf3:

To be fair he wasnt criticzing her at all. He was using her as an example that being a plant didnt have to be bad, while calling out a tik tok group that is an industry plant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

To be fair he wasnt criticzing her at all. He was using her as an example that being a plant didnt have to be bad, while calling out a tik tok group that is an industry plant

Oh for sure I just think for someone to be an industry plant you would expect them to actually do something the industry might want. I get where the “shes manufactured” criticism comes from, and maybe the industry helped her craft her image, but the work she put out before she got set up with interscope kind of speaks for itself 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...