Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Dear Journal, 

This wait seems to never end and only claws out stretched ever so slowly. The days are blending out into one murky gray, like the end result of a painter's wash cup or terribly molded coffee. Quite stale. No I don't want any bubblegum! Maybe something tart like a slightly spiced lemon tart and tea to wash it down. I'm not sure how fresh the paint has been on the stories' railings. Oh won't you paper and press quickly? 41 days and a moon more of this. 

ULOWsA.gif

Write back with much haste. The wait has been so expediently tiresome and boring. The gays wreak of elevator and the sherbet theme only reminds me of you on a drunken early evening. It must be the paint fumes. 

xoxo 
lil baby. or, sweet bitch.
 :candy:

UV/Honeymoon

if i recall she doesn't have to submit the final record until like a month prior right ? she got 10 days to cement this shit into reality

28 minutes ago, salvatore said:

if i recall she doesn't have to submit the final record until like a month prior right ? she got 10 days to cement this shit into reality

about 3 months prior during normal times to press the vinyl, but more like 6 months atm

but who knows if a) RCS is gonna have a vinyl at release and b) June really is a thing

image.png

14 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

about 3 months prior during normal times to press the vinyl, but more like 6 months atm

but who knows if a) RCS is gonna have a vinyl at release and b) June really is a thing

i'd be shocked if they somehow have had vinyls for this record readied since january, im sure covid makes things longer as well but did lust for life vinyls ship out day of release? cause it came july 20-whatever but she finished the record on like early-mid june 

4 minutes ago, salvatore said:

i'd be shocked if they somehow have had vinyls for this record readied since january, im sure covid makes things longer as well but did lust for life vinyls ship out day of release? cause it came july 20-whatever but she finished the record on like early-mid june 

LFL came out on vinyl in October iirc

image.png

I think the case with this album is that we'll get the vinyls later on - but we all know the album's gonna be delayed anyways unless she actually surprises us this time :blush3:

23 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

Billboard changed their rules about cinyl that's not released with the album JUST IN TIME for the vinyl manufactories to shut down because of COVID, thus causing so many stupid delays :toofunny:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

5 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Billboard changed their rules about cinyl that's not released with the album JUST IN TIME for the vinyl manufactories to shut down because of COVID, thus causing so many stupid delays :toofunny:

yea i know, its so dumb :rip: i got why they changed the rules about merch/signed stuff but the "physical copy sales only count when theyre dispatched" is just dumb

image.png

I want this album to come because it will make me appreciate Chemtrails so much more, cus right now Chemtrails is so anti climatic and it's left me quite high and dry, hopefully RCS will be more fulfilling and exciting, i think once i have something sweet to finally chew on i'll be more appreciative of COCC 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Since she is one of the bestselling artists vinyl-wise, can plants kinda accelerate the process for her and « prioritize » her if she submits the album under the usual 90-day limit? That’s what I’ve been wondering for a couple of weeks now. No way Interscope will let her release without a vinyl on scheduled day. 

maybe this album won't have a vinyl, it gives me early 2000s CD vibes, maybe it'll just be digital and CD, and then a vinyl release for later in the year if she decides to do so

I really don’t see the label letting her release a digital/CD only after all the records she broke for Chemtrails. Norman and Chemtrails both did great sales and vinyl wise there is no way they’d let RCS not get full sale potential 

at least that’s how I feel, I could be wrong 

:hype:

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, Dominikx4 said:

ah to be fair i never know what the fuck im talking about except for the times i do thank you for the reminder

i still don't really understand why chemtrails was described as "sad girl shit" before it came out, other than white dress and lmlylaw it's not that mopey, do we think they meant this for RCS instead? maybe she removed the RCS songs from Chemtrails and decided it was going to be two separate projects instead of one

We need more good merch like the coke necklace and the heart vinyl. Maybe then I’d actually buy some of it. 

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

i still don't really understand why chemtrails was described as "sad girl shit" before it came out, do we think they meant this for RCS instead? maybe she removed the RCS songs from Chemtrails and decided it was going to be two separate projects instead of one

Who called it that? 

when she used that term she was talking about hope is a dangerous thing 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

1 minute ago, ShadesOfFool said:

We need more good merch like the coke necklace and the heart vinyl. Maybe then I’d actually buy some of it. 

Who called it that? 

when she used that term she was talking about hope is a dangerous thing 

i remember a source online, maybe back in June/July describe it as "introspective sad girl shit" , i cant remember who but i vaguely remember something like this

4 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i remember a source online, maybe back in June/July describe it as "introspective sad girl shit" , i cant remember who but i vaguely remember something like this

she said this about nfr

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I’m pretty sure she only used that to describe Norman. Unless a lying insider said that during June/July. The only official source we got during 2020 was interview magazine and she said that Chemtrails felt like work and that it didn’t feel finished 

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

she said this about nfr

maybe it was a fever dream but i swear someone said chemtrails was full of sad girl songs, cus i remember us being excited and making cocc jokes, and i remember it was around the time after she posted qftc, and the classical romance movie onto her instagram, i think it may have been a leaker or someone from reddit, or eclipse even possibly? i really dont know but i vaguely remember it being during the summer last year, or maybe im just losing my mind :rip: