Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, sansafuckingstark said:

I just realized it's actually Wild on You if you click on the video...

Maybe it's not far apart from Cherry Blossom because both songs leaked on the same day?

Wild on You / Color Blue still haunts me tot his day... A proper release would be fantastic, though I don’t think it will be on BB.

any old pre release user can say if its secure to rely on shazam to musics?

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

Just now, GrenadineGrass said:

any old pre release user can say if its secure to rely on shazam to musics?

not if it's unreleased songs because sometimes they're just randomly registered, such as yes to heaven, we were convinced it was registered for cotcc but it wasn't

WGe8ynS.gif

it's interesting bc gogo dancer is also on shazam so like.... it's such a random song, i think we got lucky last era. idk if shazam will leak the tracklist this time

it's on shazam if you play it for the app, but not if you change numbers like people are doing

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I love CB and WOY deeply, they are maybe my favourite unreleased songs by Lana. But we've had them for years already, no need for them to be added on a 2021 new album. Not having already been listening to them for years.

also, blue banisters still isn't on shazam so... like idk

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I'm gonna be honest here - one of my favorite parts of pre-release is fake information, I don't know why, but I always find it so funny :thumb3: This era has been a goldmine for it 

imageproxy.jpg

While I'd love to see CB get an official release, I kinda don't think that Shazam means anything anymore? I just checked and songs like Serial Killer, Backfire, Back to the Basics, BBM Baby and Hollywood are all Shazam-able

I wonder what sort of database Shazam pulls from bc it's definitely not any music streaming platform

giphy.gif

also did anyone else absolutely think that banister was spelled with 2 n's until this fkn announcement?? Kind of humiliating. I literally write for a living :noparty:

giphy.gif