2 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

the production is nice on this

sounds like her

Turns out it's Blue Boredom (Sky's Song) by DIIV 

I didn't even know this song existed. Sounds so good 

37 minutes ago, Forgotten said:

Turns out it's Blue Boredom (Sky's Song) by DIIV 

I didn't even know this song existed. Sounds so good 

It sounded strikingly familiar when I heard it and I knew it was not that "Bitter Lies" the title said, and then I remembered it was Blue Boredom. I think I found that one in like 2019 and was vibing to it all the summer. It's really good indeed.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

There's not even a hint about what is she doing now?

Maybe on the album, the movie or even if the covers EP still something...

Edited by KimKaDAB

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

19 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

There's not even a hint about what is she doing now?

Maybe on the album, the movie or even if the covers EP still something...

She's ignoring that she was apparently an artist who promised a sophomore album titled Masochism.

2 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

She's ignoring that she was apparently an artist who promised a sophomore album titled Masochism.

She's been promising so many releases all these years ever since she debutted, not just Masochism, it's a real shame. She ain't Kate Bush nor Fiona Apple to act like this.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

It's quite funny that she's doing this album for 7 years and didn't even shoot the cover art...

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

11 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

It's quite funny that she's doing this album for 7 years and didn't even shoot the cover art...

Lol I can't picture her shooting the cover art in 2014 for an album that was not finished + has no release date + maybe will not even be released :bebe: 

18 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

6 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Lol I can't picture her shooting the cover art in 2014 for an album that was not finished + has no release date + maybe will not even be released :bebe: 

Well supposedly, she has done video shoots and photoshoots for cover arts and music videos since 2013... her words, not mine (Guardian, other "upcoming singles", Love in Stereo")

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

Well supposedly, she has done video shoots and photoshoots for cover arts and music videos since 2013... her words, not mine (Guardian, other "upcoming singles", Love in Stereo")

I believe all of these just went wrong? nn

Love In Stereo was shot in VHS\Camcoder and the whole footage got fucked up

Guardian didn't go ahead with GrantSinger

There was the "visual EP" thing but no way she managed to film these too I guess.

8 hours ago, EXODUS said:

But let's not forget that the Downhill Lullaby cover art it's just a reworked outtake from the Playboy's photoshoot...

in case anyone needs the As If! EP (with the original hype sticker) https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/1430103292 (not me selling it, just was gonna buy it, but i don't like As If! that much besides 99 Tears

On 4/16/2021 at 2:52 PM, DinahLee said:

I believe all of these just went wrong? nn

Love In Stereo was shot in VHS\Camcoder and the whole footage got fucked up

Guardian didn't go ahead with GrantSinger

There was the "visual EP" thing but no way she managed to film these too I guess.

I wanna k word

1 hour ago, Ultra Violet said:

Wait I think I'm so far behind with the album cover. I thought this was still going to be it, or was it never?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTgZ2jbeLDf2LuYgodLZL

there’s no album ma’am 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

14 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

Wait I think I'm so far behind with the album cover. I thought this was still going to be it, or was it never?

Just a promotional / provisional artwork, me thinks. It apparently was not the official, from what I remember.

15 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

damn i remember seeing this on google images back in 2016, back when i first started listening to sky, and i was so excited in anticipation for masochism

5 years later...

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e