Sitar

Lorde

Can you PM them to me too please?, I just started listening to Lorde today, I think she is amazing and my favorite song is Tennis courts. Thanks in advance

Of course, happy to spread the word of the Lorde.

OMG TOO MANY LORDE PUNS NOT ENOUGH TIME

ata did, the versions I sent you are iTunes quality.

oh my.  :defeated:  thank you! now that i'm on my mac, i'm gonna download them all and sob. thank you, once again!

lABVyGE.png

So I'm really in love with Swingin' Party. :defeated: Million Dollar Bills is really great too. :defeated: 

I'm honestly surprised at how good the music + lyrics are composed considering this stuff is her first release, and she's only 16. Like, what the fuck?!? :defeated: 

Thank you, Chance, for introducing us all to our Lorde and savior... :rip: 

14417469274.gif

So I'm really in love with Swingin' Party. :defeated: Million Dollar Bills is really great too. :defeated:

I'm honestly surprised at how good the music + lyrics are composed considering this stuff is her first release, and she's only 16. Like, what the fuck?!? :defeated:

Thank you, Chance, for introducing us all to our Lorde and savior... :rip:

I will point out that "Swingin' Party" is a cover, but she has plenty of other examples of fantastic music + lyrics. Teamed up with whatever amazing producer has the reigns on masterpieces like Bravado and Tennis Court, she's just flawless :flutter:

I will point out that "Swingin' Party" is a cover, but she has plenty of other examples of fantastic music + lyrics. Teamed up with whatever amazing producer has the reigns on masterpieces like Bravado and Tennis Court, she's just flawless :flutter:

Who's the original artist? Still, her voice + the production is really great there. I love the vocal harmony thing that goes on in Bravado that's before the chorus, I think. I wish that took place more throughout the song. 

14417469274.gif

Who's the original artist? Still, her voice + the production is really great there. I love the vocal harmony thing that goes on in Bravado that's before the chorus, I think. I wish that took place more throughout the song. 

Making it ha own :flutter:

I'm inclined to disagree because then I think Bravado could be too overwhelming. But I see what you mean.

Any other opinions? Does The Love Club absolutely take you to church?

I'm inclined to disagree because then I think Bravado could be too overwhelming. But I see what you mean.

Any other opinions? Does The Love Club absolutely take you to church?

Eh.. I wanted it to be overwhelming. I felt it building up but it didn't go as far as I hoped it would. It didn't turn out as dark as I thought it would & that was kinda disappointing. I do like it though.

I have a few opinions! I haven't listened to it enough to form good ones though. Upon first listen of each song, my opinions (which will of course change) are below.

Bravado 4/5 

Royals 3/5

Million Dollar Bills 5/5

The Love Club 4/5

Biting Down 3/5

Royals bored me a bit. From what I remember, The Love Club started good I think but it didn't keep my interest. MDB was really good. Best one upon first listen. Biting Down started really awesome and I thought it'd be my favorite but it didn't go anywhere. I'm listening more now though & will let you know how they change for me. :P

14417469274.gif

what a discovery! i really like what i've heard...@@SitarHero, would you be so kind to send me some songs as well? pretty please? :)

how can this girl only be 16?? this fact is simultaneously awe-inducing and depressing :defeated:

From what I remember, The Love Club started good I think but it didn't keep my interest.

Your opinion will change :dorothy2:

what a discovery! i really like what i've heard...@@SitarHero, would you be so kind to send me some songs as well? pretty please? :)

how can this girl only be 16?? this fact is simultaneously awe-inducing and depressing :defeated:

I'll be happy to! It's like wildfire in this thread, I'm so proud.

I have the same reaction to her age. Like, I don't really care when basic Disney stars get early starts, but when someone is seriously talented, I'm like...what have I done?

am i the only one laughing about HDB liking MDBs? :thumb:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

am i the only one laughing about HDB liking MDBs? :thumb:

it is the worst I just didn't want to discourage him

Even she hates it

EDIT: Oh also the title :lel:

It was an inclination.

Also Chance stfU can we not do this with every artist.

Your opinions getting in the way of harmony :deadbanana:

No it's a cute song it just happens to be the worst out of the 10 songs we have.

Are you kidding me, Biting Down is the worst. It's horrible.

If you don't get your life from the tribal anthem Biting Down I am uninterested

it's the same thing for 3:33, how can you sit there and listen to her drone the same thing that long

Bathing in the blood of a maiden :uh: