Lirazel

Music (& stuff) people like that you tried to get into, but can’t

2 hours ago, Still Sane said:

Fiona Apple, I tried to listen to Fetch and Extraordinary Machine and I ended up enjoying only a few songs (Under The Table, Criminal,...)

NGL I enjoyed nothing from her newest record 

Yes I know nobody moved

The lack of taste jumped out 

No batting of eyes occurred 

But I’m staying true to myself and saying it just wasn’t my thing :prettyhurts:

On 1/17/2021 at 5:24 PM, Doll Harlow said:

Do you have any recommendations?

The End of Love (the chorus and bridge are heavenly), Caught, No Light No Light, South London Forever

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

not sure if many know him but Dominc Fike. His song 3 Nights blew up in 2019 and its fun song tat I love to hear but his debut album is a chore to listen to

ive only listened to Currents and Slow Rush by Tame Impala but SR has more sonical variety and "bops" than Currents. Current sounds like one 50 minute song of a wall of sound... ironically New Person, Same Old Mistakes is the only song I can remember from the bunch :eek:

On 1/25/2021 at 9:49 AM, TRENCH said:

not sure if many know him but Dominc Fike. His song 3 Nights blew up in 2019 and its fun song tat I love to hear but his debut album is a chore to listen to

ive only listened to Currents and Slow Rush by Tame Impala but SR has more sonical variety and "bops" than Currents. Current sounds like one 50 minute song of a wall of sound... ironically New Person, Same Old Mistakes is the only song I can remember from the bunch :eek:

Yeah I had the same problem with Currents at first even tho now its one of my favorite album of all time. If you want a trick: Try listening only to The Moment, Yes I'm Changing, Love Paranoia & Eventually at first. The rest is what in my opinion made it all blend together

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

3 hours ago, Still Sane said:

Yeah I had the same problem with Currents at first even tho now its one of my favorite album of all time. If you want a trick: Try listening only to The Moment, Yes I'm Changing, Love Paranoia & Eventually at first. The rest is what in my opinion made it all blend together

noted, will do that :typewriter:

i really can't get into hozier, his stuff is just too slow for me. in the woods somewhere is really good tho.

also the number of people saying they can't get into florence + the machine breaks my heart just a little 

On 2/23/2021 at 7:53 PM, JehovahThikness said:

bjork :hoe:

:lange:

NO HONEY. IMMA CRY. ?

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Zara Larson, I tried listening to her new album Poster Girl, but it just very bland and dated, I tried to give it a fair shot and went in wanting to like the album, but I think her music just really isn't my thing :um3:

PSUIew0.gif

FKA Twigs. Not catchy or alt-pop ish enough to vibe to her stuf, yet it's not the kind of artistic music I'd enjoy listening to on a big scale.

St. Vincent. Everyone talks about how she's such a genius and everything, however I think her music is quite ... bland. Some of it sounds pretty generic, other parts are kind of "faux-alternative" and others are just simply annoying.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

get that whooseit whatsit off the gotdamn page i wil hear them an think only of how to suppress what is happening around my ocular temporal audioable regions

On 2/24/2021 at 1:17 AM, icecreamqueen said:

i really can't get into hozier, his stuff is just too slow for me

I sometimes feel that way too but then his album starts with Nina Cried Power and I am ready to FIGHT

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif