Fluorine

Charli XCX

19 hours ago, Blue Madonna said:

Tommy Cash is just an embarrassment, I would take a Bhad Bhabie feature over that puta any day. He ruined Click as well, thank god for the Slayyyter version. 

why does Charli always work with the WORST male rappers like there are so many talented men out there and yet she chooses Tommy and Mykki Blanco- :rollin:

that's true. tommy is really bad at rapping

Imagine Charli cashing in on the trendiness of the 80s/90s throwback sort of sound that's getting popular right now on a throwback-sounding album with production from Dev Hynes, Jack Antonoff, Ariel Rechtshaid, Deaton Chris Anthony, etc. I wonder if the Janet album cashes in upon this throwback sound but with production from AG. It would also be cool to have SOPHIE produce a 90s sounding track for Charli too considering how a lot of the Transnation leaks + WGFU for some reason scream 90s to me.

I feel like True Romance definitely had a level of nostalgia in its production. I'm not well versed in music enough to make specific references but there was this heavy throwback feeling I got from the record (as well as with the proximity of her covers of The Killing Moon and I Want It That Way). It would be cool to see Charli bring that back again.

I would never say no to more PC music though, I just eat that shit up, but it would be cool to hear Charli make something different nowadays. But ultimately if she changes up her sound, I really hope she'd expand her horizons in terms of producers...I think that she would really benefit from working with people she's either hardly worked with or haven't worked with since TR/Sucker. Even a collab with SOPHIE in 2020 I feel would be refreshing for her sound considering they haven't worked heavily together since 2016 or so.

On 8/28/2020 at 1:09 AM, douglasr said:

Are we sure this is the unedited version? I mean, the tempo of the intro of the alleged 'slowed' track is the same of the other demo that leaked earlier. Which is actually logic to me that they keep the pitch when working with different demos. This version seems so fast and hight pitched to me...

I'm keeping both since no one discovered yet :hdu:

pls come thru @Tulips

7qhp.gif

if corona virus didn’t happen i wonder what charli would have released/done after charli era :hdu:maybe this:

march: true romance mini tour and teasing new era 

april: release an outtake from jan 2020 session

may: more teasing and backlog performance 2013-2017 material etc

june: lead single drop and video 

july: second single and tour announcement

august: second video

september: janet album :flutter:

october-dec: tour and third video 

late december: sophie collab album :poordat: