Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 minutes ago, dance4u said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cMSYDgOuMfr7dKmmKJv3_-8_8FG9ZtrzvrZn9zk-tTU/edit#gid=0 

spreadsheet is up to date with the new leaks! i hate all this gravity is so good!!!

we only have 4 you for me snippets but i think there are maybe more out there, i also still wonder if thats a new song so i wanna be cautious abt putting those up.

lmk if theres any info we need to add :hooker:

you still have IHATG snippet up bestie

18 minutes ago, CyberKid said:

Do any of you ever think about how Gone is objectively quite literally one of the best songs to have ever been released

Not really, but is such a good song!

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

32 minutes ago, CyberKid said:

Do any of you ever think about how Gone is objectively quite literally one of the best songs to have ever been released

Yes quite frequently i think of that video of that Uber driver with the insane set up and how he was blasting Gone

1 hour ago, CyberKid said:

Y'all really come on here and say ANYTHING

It's a good song but nowhere near her best... not even top 5

Pop 2 alone has much better features: Unlock It, Femmebot, I Got It, Porsche, Tears and Backseat... 

12 hours ago, charli bby said:

Charli and Huck feature in Rostam's new music video!

wait at 00:09 is that on the right the guy from 13 reasons? please tell me im not going crazy

15 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

wait at 00:09 is that on the right the guy from 13 reasons? please tell me im not going crazy

Dylan Minnette? Yeah that's him

Also, if i hate all this gravity and if i cried made the album, where would you put them in the track listing? I'm imagining if i cried after enemy, ihatg after anthems

1 minute ago, charli bby said:

Dylan Minnette? Yeah that's him

Also, if i hate all this gravity and if i cried made the album, where would you put them in the track listing? I'm imagining if i cried after enemy, ihatg after anthems

i put if I cried after enemy too :) 

not sure about IHATG yet.. I wouldn’t put it towards the end of the album cuz I really love the flow of the last few songs 

14417469274.gif

1 minute ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

i put if I cried after enemy too :) 

not sure about IHATG yet.. I wouldn’t put it towards the end of the album cuz I really love the flow of the last few songs 

I really adore the triple hit of p4u, anthems and visions :defeated: that ihatg placement is a stretch really