LDRO

Instagram Updates

Bleachers did this cover for Tegan and Sara's The Con X covers... it's pretty dope, i love the sax and autotuned bg vocals and the soft piano... but he didnt sing the last part, which is basically the best conclusion to any tegan and sara song ever...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9-O9FAy8yQ

i'm sure lana and him will make some beautiful stuff

Is Jack the vocalist?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Is Jack the vocalist?

yeah! i thought the whole track was well produced and very emotional! its pretty much the only thing ive heard from him but i think it's great!

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

I feel like he deserves the benefit of the doubt - his work seems to enhance whatever the artist brings, rather than stamping his own style all over them. Lana is really strong melodically/harmonically so I would anticipate a richer, maybe more modern production than we're used to? Could be epic!

The Bleachers album is really good too :)

Obviously this is just wild speculation/baseless hopes...

i know she likes to have her hands all over the production and is usually the one in charge in the studio and i trust her but if she gets rid of strings :xcry:

also i saw this guy with charli on their american tour and he was awful :toofunny: like everyone with a kanken backpack was having the time of their life tho so

LMFAOOOOOO THIS IS HOW I FELT SEEING THE 1975 BEFORE LANA AT LOLLA LAST TIME

e1s11.gif

LMFAOOOOOO THIS IS HOW I FELT SEEING THE 1975 BEFORE LANA AT LOLLA LAST TIME

Not at concerts, but you know someone has an easy af life when you see someone carrying just a Kanken on campus. Like wtf where are your textbooks

Not at concerts, but you know someone has an easy af life when you see someone carrying just a Kanken on campus. Like wtf where are your textbooks

A friend at my previous uni bought a big Kånken and she could literally fit in a whole weekend in it + school stuff. =P

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

ok but if shes going full on pop can she at least do promo???

she went full pop for the song lust for life, even got Max Martin to work on it and we all know how the promo for that turned out :creep:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

This bitch doesn't know what she wants and yet she's the artist with the widest vision we've seen in our lives I hate myself for stanning her confusing ass

Also i lowkey guess nothing will ever be the same after the arena tour in terms of her persona and older aesthetic

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif