Sign in to follow this  
GodBlessMe

Ultraviolence lyrical elimination game (round 2)

Guest Dot

But I'm pretty when I cry.....

But seriously what about the unreleased game!!!?!?? I wait for you, babe. That's all I do, babe. You don't come through, babe. You never do.....

I'm young, I'm wild, I'm free! You're dancing circles around me. You're fucking crazy...you're crazy for me. :hair:

Hahaha well, the reason I paused the game was, because I had to write my Abitur exams. (I think you might know what those are....) I was really fucking busy and had no live anymore. I stayed at home all those days and even grew a beard, lol. I was a mess and completely stressed out. Today, I just returned from my graduation trip from Spain and I'm ready to continue the game! ;) I think I'll start the next round wednesday, maybe. :) Some time during this week, I promise!

I'm young, I'm wild, I'm free! You're dancing circles around me. You're fucking crazy...you're crazy for me. :hair:

Hahaha well, the reason I paused the game was, because I had to write my Abitur exams. (I think you might know what those are....) I was really fucking busy and had no live anymore. I stayed at home all those days and even grew a beard, lol. I was a mess and completely stressed out. Today, I just returned from my graduation trip from Spain and I'm ready to continue the game! ;) I think I'll start the next round wednesday, maybe. :) Some time during this week, I promise!

YAAAAAAAAAS THOSE GAMES ARE MY LIFE!!!!!!

I AM MY ONLY GOD