Dua Lipa

Rarest item in your LDR collection?

On 3/7/2021 at 9:39 PM, cherrycokes said:

I just found the video games picture disc and btd picture disc here http://www.koothoomi-records.com/lana-del-rey/vinyl.php for a great price and cheap shipping to the US. I did a lot of research and they seem pretty reliable. They have been selling records for over 10 years and they have good reviews. I just ordered both picture discs and if anyone wants to know an update I could dm them once mine arrive if you want to know my experience before placing an order! 

Update: just received an email saying these items aren’t in stock and im receiving a refund. Don’t order from this website 

For me it's the coke necklace, Off To The Races was the song that made me fall in love with Lana so I had to get it when I saw her live!! 

(also, mine started to become silver, the gold color is coming off, did this happen to anyone else? If yes what did you do?)

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

This is not official merch, but... A handmade Lana Del Rey doll that I purchased from an artist making dolls of famous people. Love her to pieces. She's stuck in a box for now until I have a proper place set aside for a small Lana display.

i am nothing and should be everything

On 2/27/2021 at 9:35 PM, the worlds girl said:

I found the lana coke necklace on eBay for $120 this November! 

I do not know why she had it for so cheap but what a legend and there was some weird lookin residue in the locket :ohsnap2:

the necklace snapped in half :creepna:

maybe ill switch doc

Don’t have anything super rare but hoping to have a rare variant for each of her albums at some point! UO honeymoon is my dream vinyl:trisha:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・