radiant

Miss Madeline

"I want to be the biggest pop star ever."

says the rising NYC based pop artist, Maddie (better known as Miss Madeline)

Fake IDs and hotel rooms are more than familiar to the 21-year old New York native Miss Madeline. After a quick dabble in children’s acting, one too many encounters with private school boys and a semester hanging around Berlin clubs, Miss Madeline is ready to bring her style of decadent, provocative pop to the table following in succession of pop princesses like Britney Spears, Lady Gaga and Charli XCX.

With her unapologetic confidence, she isn’t afraid to rebel against projected ideas of innocent femininity and explore her sexuality in her music and image. Her lyrics and visual identity are driven by themes of vanity, sexual manipulation, materialism and dominance.

Her main influences are - Britney Spears, Janet Jackson, Kylie Minogue, Madonna, Mariah Carey & Lady Gaga

LADYGUNN-Goddess2.jpg

LADYGUNN-Untitled-1.jpg

Videos

Spoiler

Other Songs

Watch out for this upcoming Pop Princess!

I would never hurt you

I randomly got this video as an Ad but was SLAYED. The Y2K influences, the choreography, the sugar baby aesthetic is EVERYTHING :defeated:

I think fans of Slayyyter, Rina Sawayama, Britney Spears will like her! Stan this queen

I would never hurt you