TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

We’re so back (until the inevitable drought that follows the release :toofloppy:)

ABRA - ADDISON RAE - AMAARAE - ARCA - BJÖRK - CARDOPUSHER - CAROLINE POLACHEK - CHARLI XCX - COBRAH - DOJA CAT - DOON KANDA - DUA LIPA - ELLIE GOULDING - ETHEL CAIN - FIONA APPLE - FKA TWIGS - GRIMES - HEIDI MONTAG - JANELLE MONÁE - KALI UCHIS - KELELA - KILO KISH - KISS FACILITY - KYLIE MINOGUE - LANA DEL REY - LORDE - MADONNA - OPN - PHOEBE BRIDGERS - PINKPANTHERESS - ROCHELLE JORDAN - ROSALÍA - SEGA BODEGA - SHYGIRL - SKY FERREIRA - SLAYYYTER - SOPHIE - SZA - T.A.T.U. - TAMARYN - TAYLOR SWIFT - TIM HECKER - TINASHE - TOMMY GENESIS

wow this is SO GOOD, the melody and vocals :excited: This is why we stay here

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

While we may still be waiting patiently for Sky to get Masochism just right, she says there’s new music on the way – at least a song. Even though people are going to be like ‘Oh great, a song, a random song’… whatever. At least it will be the first thing I’ve done on my own. At least it’ll be the first time I’m able to do that.

I am very happy that we'll get a new Sky Ferreira song and honestly, to be a part of a movie soundtrack with Nicole Kidman & A24 involved it's also a very nice achievement for her. :legend:

1 song every year, i think this is the roll out, we'll have the whole thing by 2034

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Ok now this is something, at least.

It sounds very good. Almost three years for a new song though.

Hopefully 2025 will be the year of a sophomore album coming out though I fear it will even take more time, 2026?

Ok so I've been listening these days with more attention the Masochism leaks.

I know they are not official songs yet, we don't know which of them were about to be on the album or not. I guess most of them but you never know. I think now that she is free she might record an entire album again and might not be able to use these songs anymore?

Anyway, like this is such a pleasant listening:

1. Don't forget

2. All to myself

3. Voices carry

4. Hurt

5. Always ready to lose you

6. Legends

7. Guardian

8. Pray for rain

9. Descending

10. Innocent kind

11. All my lovers die

12. Downhill Lullaby

Like Hurt and Always ready to lose you maybe doesn't belong sonically with the rest so I'm not sure they were part of it but I kinda like them there, like on the half of the record. I actually think only the bold songs were part of the record since at least she performed them live. Voices carry being a cover probably wasn't part of it either. Masochism was part of it 100% though it hasn't leaked.

Overall the songs are more pop and less hard sounding than in Night Time. I prefer the debut but this is a solid project. Hopefully we can see her true vision of the album sooner than later.

I swear this girl will always be famous. There is still such a push for her to make a comeback. I don’t understand why it hasn’t happened. A new song in a freaking Nicole Kidman film? Like she is destined for more than she’s been doing

3 minutes ago, never2heaven said:

her releasing a song for a movie is so random i wonder if nicole kidman pushed for it lol 

yes nicole godman personally requested sky ferreri to sing for this movie :oprah: