Sign in to follow this  
MichaelM

"It's You" Guns N' Roses and Lana Del Rey (Duet) Mix

Hi Guys, my first post here. I'm a big time GnR fan, and have also crossed the abyss so to speak, and really enjoyed listening to Lana Del Rey of late. A friend of mine, who goes by the handle 'Evader' is known in the GnR fan world as being one of the best mixer/remixer out there.

He's been wanting to create a mix featuring GnR and Lana Del Rey for a while, and I suggested to him to mix the song 'Prostitute' (from the latest gnr album, chinese democracy) with Lana Del Rey's Video Games. He did an incredible job, and as many of you already know, Lana Del Rey has an interest in Axl Rose ( Axl Rose husband) and was even seen with him recently.

main.jpg

Anyways, if you guys like the mix, could you please like it /rate it and comment on the video?

I'm posting this because I think more people should watch it and hopefully appreciate not only the vocals but the music that accompanies it from both Axl and Lana (listen to 4:42 onwards for example), and would really appreciate the feedback from lana fans and ill pass it onto the original creator, evader.

Have a good xmas everyone!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcj73lD4nKE

He did an incredible job, and as many of you already know, Lana Del Rey has an interest in Axl Rose ( Axl Rose HUSBAND) and was even seen with him recently.

*fixed

I'm going to listen the remix It's seems pretty interesting

EDIT: the quality it's pretty bad and I didn't heard any Lana on it :eek:

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif