lanathelazygal

Lana Del Rey Fanfiction

fa6ecfe5c000e8c35b268078624f4b8f95d001deHello my dears,

I am GangstersMoll, the writer of Paradise. It is a Lana Del Rey fanfiction set in the 60s and 70s, about a cabaret down to Las Vegas. It’s dark, it’s weird, it’s wild, but mostly it’s bloody.

Lana herself has been my muse for this book, she gave me some great ideas with her music, lyrics, music videos and poetry. I really admire the work and art this woman makes and shares with us, Lana is a great and pure artist, and I tried to write this book with all my respect and kind love for her.

This book is made only for entertainment, nothing more, I only want people to read it and enjoy it as much as I do. I do not get any kind of profit for this work, the story is on Wattpad for free, just for you.

I am really happy and proud to be part of this lovely community.

All my love

GangstersMoll

Link for the book: Paradise - Lana Del Rey Fanfiction

Paradise;

A Lana Del Rey inspired book

by GangstersMoll1b0e532bd92b986efcad82a9b8f879a7bcc2df46

ecdf334a85ae0c43fd751b9099766e6bef6d69fd

Merry Christmas to everyone! I wish to all of you a great and fun day, full of joy! 

Paradise wishes for you the best, Mary and Harry are hoping you’ll have a wonderful and excellent days during your lovely holidays. Spend these happy days with your most special loved ones. Paradise is here for you, something to read  while waiting for the New Year to arrive! Come down to Las Vegas and meet Mary, Harry and their pals and gals, if you wanna have a good time!

GangstersMoll wishes for you the Merriest Christmas!

Paradise;

c041dd55294bf0e1ac794c7efa529c3ae27f3cefHello there dear friends!

A new year will arrive soon, I wish that it’s filled with love, hope, joy and kindness for everyone. I wish you’ll spend wonderful times with friends and family, start with big and great adventures. Your company shall always be sparkling laughs, sweet giggles and beautiful smiles. Be creative the whole year, find inspiration from everything around you, life, people, emotions, memories. Spend time with your loved ones, the ones you care the most. Make new friends. Find new secrets spots or corners around the world for when you wanna be creative without anyone else knowing about it. Never forget you’re doing it because you want it, because you need it, because you feel it and want to share it with others. I wish to all a happy new year, full of fantastic moments that will make your life feel better than ever before, not only for this year, but for every one that will follow after it. Make every day special! 

I share my art with you and wish that I can gift to you, through it, love, care, hope, dreams. Thank you for letting me be part of this great community, the feeling of being part of something so big and great like that is amazing. Thank you all, you have my love and respect, GangstersMoll.

Paradise; A Lana Del Rey Fanfiction

Paradise;

In honour of the Lana Del Rey performance at Coachella and a big thanks for the inspiration, you can find on the link below an edit on YouTube by GangstersMoll for Paradise.

Paradise - Mary

Mary The Moll is once again here for you. Come down to Las Vegas and visit our beautiful cabaret; Paradise, if you wanna fun!

7aaa501516b33057c0d02282773249c8981ec70e

Paradise;