Sign in to follow this  
PennCentralFan

How much would you pay for Lana VIP packages in North America if she has them?

A VIP passage makes sense to me.

I mean, if you really want to meet her and you are willing to make the monetary sacrifice, why not?

Lana's profit grows so she can buy more houses, and your dream comes true as well without worrying.

It seems like a win-win situation to me.

I'd pay like 300$ for it if I was rich, but not more than that.

jesus, i hope her management doesn't see this. i'm poor, i can't afford this at all  :ohno:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

A VIP passage makes sense to me.

I mean, if you really want to meet her and you are willing to make the monetary sacrifice, why not?

Lana's profit grows so she can buy more houses, and your dream comes true as well without worrying.

It seems like a win-win situation to me.

I'd pay like 300$ for it if I was rich, but not more than that.

If you put away 5 bucks a week and maybe sold stuff you don't want anymore or took a job or worked overtime or extra hours you could get up to 300.00 in a few months. 

jesus, i hope her management doesn't see this. i'm poor, i can't afford this at all  :ohno:

Who knows? Start saving money now or do some babysitting or some odd jobs to earn some money. Working for extra money can be as satisfying as waiting 13 hours in line. Remember the extra money goes to Lana who worked hard for years to be successful. 

A devoted fan who works extra is just as devoted as a fan who waits 13 hours in line. 

Im going to get the Premium (VIP) tickets for her concert here. I got it (for free) for Madonnas concert and Lady Crap (for free in my defense) and is a lot better. Lana I will probably have to pay for it. Usually VIP sections are far from the stage but the VIP area of CityBank Hall arena is at the front like almost on stage so worths it. If Lana charged to meet her I wouldnt be her fan tbh. Madonna doesnt charge people to meet her either. Not even Lady Caca does it. I pay extra for better seats or place but I dont know if I would ever pay to meet a artist. IMO is in super poor taste doing such thing. All your fans should be treated equally. A seat or a place to watch the concert is business since the arenas have to make money and renting is their way to do $$. But a artist getting money of fans who want to meet them?? Its a NO NO in my book. Unless is for charity off course.

glgcDdT.gif