lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

These are some songs he's credited as the producer (2013) take a listen

Azamane Tiliade - Bombino (typical uptempo indie band song)

Valerie June - Wanna Be On Your Mind (this one reminds me of Lana)

Hanni El Khatib - Head In The Dirt (some heavier beats)

He's a great producer, now I'm hoping the album won't sound like movie score  :toofunny:

2wn4whw.png

hes not the only producer though right? she def. worked with dan heath & emile haynie so idk... is dan auerbach supposed to be the "main" producer or what?

Well you know, since she and Dan Auerbach are so incredibly excited to present us Ultraviolence, they should better ask Universal where the release date is at,  :hooker:

Then she could talk about the album and we would know more about the songs and the people involved.

hes not the only producer though right? she def. worked with dan heath & emile haynie so idk... is dan auerbach supposed to be the "main" producer or what?

I was literally just thinking this. Were the songs she did with Emile scrapped or reworked by Dan Auerbach? Did she just forget to mention them?

Imagine Dan doing production on a new version of Black Beauty...now that would be gorgeous. The stripped down version would be wonderful as it is with the synth and simple production, but the bridge needed to be completely reworked. 

I doubt that Auerbach is the only producer on Ultraviolence. Dan Heath will also be on there since he is a close friend of hers and Emile probably as well. There was simply not enough time space left to ditch something she already recorded with Emile.

She probably just wanted to confirm that Auerbach is one of the producers to give us a little bit of information till Universal sets a release date.

I doubt that Auerbach is the only producer on Ultraviolence. Dan Heath will also be on there since he is a close friend of hers and Emile probably as well. There was simply not enough time space left to ditch something she already recorded with Emile.

She probably just wanted to confirm that Auerbach is one of the producers to give us a little bit of information till Universal sets a release date.

Oh, there will definitely be more producers. Paradise, for example, had Daniel Heath, Justin Parker, Rick Nowels, Tim Larcombe, and Rick Rubin. 

Oh, there will definitely be more producers. Paradise, for example, had Daniel Heath, Justin Parker, Rick Nowels, Tim Larcombe, and Rick Rubin. 

Hoping for Mike Will Made It  :creep:

Justin is not on UV and Rick Nowels seems unlikely. Since Tim and Dan Heath do work together many times, they are probably on the album. 

A recent song he produced! I love the sound. Imagine if Lana went right back to the 50s/60s and made an oldies sounding album.

I would die if she made an oldies sounding album.  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  I would love some Queen of Disaster-sounding songs, but that probably won't happen. :defeated:  A girl can dream...

tumblr_ma0935r5Ds1rbghbvo1_500.gif

These are some songs he's credited as the producer (2013) take a listen

Valerie June - Wanna Be On Your Mind (this one reminds me of Lana)

He's a great producer, now I'm hoping the album won't sound like movie score  :toofunny:

Whoa this song sounds very Lana-ish...

i saw her perform on iTunes London Festival 2013 and i got Workin Woman Blues for free