Sign in to follow this  
Honeymooner

Lana performing more UV songs on tour?

Well, I think that everything around the tour was a heavy mess. She was touring in Europe way too much, but the demand was there and since artists make most of the money while on tour, I don't blame her. Then there were these few South America gigs, then a pause and then all of a sudden a North American tour and a new album coming up,

Of course, it would have made sense to play new tracks on that tour, to create buzz and all, maybe playing different songs from the album each night and get more press, but she probably didn't have the time to work on everything.

This era was a huge, huge mess and now we can say from start to finish, because there probably won't be anymore singles or videos for UV. No focus and poor execution, at least the most important thing (the music) was good, but I get the impression it could have all been so much better (yes, even the music).

It would really suprise me if she tours for this album. Maybe she should use the time to work with her band more and maybe play unreleased tracks on the next tours / gigs. Many people who go to her shows know songs like Kinda Outta Luck, You Can Be The Boss, Hundred Dollar Bill or Driving In Cars With Boys. Nothing wrong with throwing them in. 

Just playing the same sets over and over again totally takes out the excitement before seeing her live. She has so much material to work with. It's a shame she isn't even trying it.