Foolish

Lana leaving Chateau Marmont, 1.31.2014

article-2550064-1B1FEDBB00000578-765_306

Just saw she still has her Nabokov Whitman tattoo. I guess it wasn't henna after all?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Brea: Three things you always have with you. 

Lizzy: Three things I always have with me… [rummages around in her bag and pulls out items.]  A sparkle notebook.  Lip liner.  Cayenne pepper.

Brea: Cayenne pepper!  Why? 
Lizzy: When I get nervous, I put Cayenne pepper on my lips.  It calms me down.

http://www.indexmagazine.com/interviews/Lizzy_grant2.shtml

She may have used Cayenne pepper before she got injections to make her lips a little bigger but there's obviously something injected in there, the way they stick out isn't natural.

Video-Games-Music-Video-lana-del-rey-302

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Why did Barrie quit his band?  That was a dumb move if he just left voluntarily.  I don't follow them at all but it seems they at least had a decent following in the UK.  He should try to regain traction over there.

u6pq4c9.gif

Why did Barrie quit his band?  That was a dumb move if he just left voluntarily.  I don't follow them at all but it seems they at least had a decent following in the UK.  He should try to regain traction over there.

Well he moved to L.A. with Lana and it would be very impractical and kind of unfair to the other band members if they always had to wait for him to be available to fly back to Scotland so they could play together. He explains it more here but he's pretty vague:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_9M4bgjhdw