toshi

Live at Le Trianon (France) - 25th October 2014

This might as well be a discussion for the show as I'm sure I'll be asking a lot of questions as I want to go.

I've just been online looking to get tickets and I think you have to win them, does anyone know if this is right please?

qsVmBMd.png

I heard you have to listen to Virgin Radio.fr and wait for a code or something, and then you have to text them the code and the winners will be selected randomly x anyway I'm still gonna wait for her outside Le Trianon to try get a picture with her if its possible lol, is anyone here gonna do the same?

I heard you have to listen to Virgin Radio.fr and wait for a code or something, and then you have to text them the code and the winners will be selected randomly x anyway I'm still gonna wait for her outside Le Trianon to try get a picture with her if its possible lol, is anyone here gonna do the same?

I might xd At what time will she most likely arrive?

EotAQlJ.jpg

Will you even be in France? It's not in October, it's next Monday lol

Arr no, I'm so upset, people have been writing on here that its October!! I was gonna save and go......  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

Will you even be in France? It's not in October, it's next Monday lol

Arr no, I'm so upset, people have been writing on here that its October!! I was gonna save and go......  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

qsVmBMd.png

She'll def go to the UK though :)

EotAQlJ.jpg

She'll def go to the UK though :)

I actually really want to see her in Paris actually though, I duno theres just something that sounds right about seeing her there.

qsVmBMd.png

I might xd At what time will she most likely arrive?

idk for sure tho, maybe like around the evening because thats usually when concerts start there i guess. omgg are u going to rock en seine ? im going alone lol i need some people so i have company if its cool lmao x

i hope im gonna win :defeated:  im going to rock en seine and staying monday too!!  that'd be so fucking great. do u guys know what hotel she usually stay when in paris? im going there tomorrow and maybe she'll come on saturday, i wanna try !!

let the light in, it's a cruel world

i hope im gonna win :defeated:  im going to rock en seine and staying monday too!!  that'd be so fucking great. do u guys know what hotel she usually stay when in paris? im going there tomorrow and maybe she'll come on saturday, i wanna try !!

I'm just gonna wait for her outside Le Trianon regardless if i win the game or not lol i just wanna fucking meet her so bad  :defeated:

i saw someone on twitter but it was december last year that he met lana while she was exiting Mandarin oriental but i really don't know anything. She was also in paris last June but i don't know which hotel she stayed lmao 

I'm just gonna wait for her outside Le Trianon regardless if i win the game or not lol i just wanna fucking meet her so bad  :defeated:

i saw someone on twitter but it was december last year that he met lana while she was exiting Mandarin oriental but i really don't know anything. She was also in paris last June but i don't know which hotel she stayed lmao 

Hey man, I'm in Paris right now and going to Rock en Seine tomorrow, if u have any news on her hotel could you keep me in touch? That would be really appreciated. Thanks a lot xx

Hey man, I'm in Paris right now and going to Rock en Seine tomorrow, if u have any news on her hotel could you keep me in touch? That would be really appreciated. Thanks a lot xx

I will keep you posted if i know something (I'm looking for some info about her hotel too lol) x