Sign in to follow this  
Pico Ocean Boulevard

Alex McArtor

Earlier this year I discovered the singer songwriter Alex McArtor and she has such a beautiful voice. It kinda sounds like she has an "old soul". Some of songs kinda have a "Lana-feel" to them. Literally love all of her songs and she definetley deserves more praise. You definetely should give her a try. Some songs are also rockish. Right now she has released two EP's called "Spoken Word" & " Heart Talk, Vol.1" and a bunch of singles. Apparently she is working on new music since she posted new lyrics on her Instagram this week.

This was the first song I heard from her and I loved it straight away and since them I'm addicted to her voice:

This is definetely one of my faves for sure :

Here are some music videos of her:

Spoiler

Here are two others songs but maybe you can check her out on streaming services..there are a couple of other songs that are worth it to check them out e.g Last Blur Of The City, Burning Fleeting Love, or Crazy

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."