Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

15 minutes ago, TheDragonslayer said:

i desperately need to hear “Not Over You”:crai:

I desperately need her to do something :thumb3:

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

2 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

So i made a drum mix for I'm Not Hungry Anymore if anyone wants to here it.

oh my god i love your mixes and id love to hear this!!!

PRE-ORDER 'EAT THE WORLD' — A COLLECTION OF POEMS BY MARINA DIAMANDIS HERE:

Regular Hardback: https://marinadiamandis.lnk.to/eattheworld

Hand-Signed Hardback: https://www.resident-music.com/productdetails&product_id=113257

1 hour ago, Rockwell Firefly said:

does anyone have a screenshot of marinaboards/diamondgarden? i'm curious about how it looked like

Here’s a compilation of the sites over the years

marinaboards first era (from site inception in July 2012 to early 2013)

Spoiler

IMG-6940.jpg

Marinaboards 2nd Electra era (late 2013 to late 2014)

Spoiler

IMG-6943.jpg

Final marinaboards era (late 2014 to site buyout)

Spoiler

IMG-6946.jpg

First diamond garden era (inception of site to 2019)

Spoiler

IMG-6937.jpg

Final diamondgarden layout (2019 to site demise)

Spoiler

IMG-6949.jpg

Sadly it also seems there are lost site themes from this time which don’t load on the way back machine because of the way that the site handles them

Spoiler

IMG-6947.jpgIMG-6950.jpg

Marinaboards was basically abandoned in its later years with little organisation and care done for it leading to problems and mods not even logging into the site and the site went up for sale around the same time as lanaboards and was bought by the Gia who made diamondgarden (idk if they bought marinaboards and sold the domain again and bought a cheaper one but still made a Marina forum which existing marinaboards accounts could log into) which had an updated forum software with support for things like chat and blogs and a promised better future. In 2019 diamondgarden was shutdown (seemingly) with no notice and both Twitter accounts are still up. They look very similar to lb because the ran on the same forum software (invision community) which runs lots of forums. Thankfully lb was bought by queen elle and the site has been thriving ever since, the marinaboards story is full of speculation from me as I was not on the site much at the time and idk many people who used the site in its heyday.

Wish there was a Marina forum still up to this day but there’s an extremely unlikely chance of one ever being created as forum websites are dying as a whole in the age of places like discord  :defeated:

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

i had an account on there and it was dead even in it's heyday. there's very few artists who are able to cultivate a fanbase dedicated enough to have an online forum (an already dying medium). Lana and Gaga are among the few exceptions imo

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

58 minutes ago, williamprb said:

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-6940.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-6943.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-6946.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-6937.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-6949.jpg

Sadly it also seems there are lost site themes from this time which don’t load on the way back machine because of the way that the site handles them

Hide contents

IMG-6947.jpgIMG-6950.jpg

Marinaboards was basically abandoned in its later years with little organisation and care done for it leading to problems and mods not even logging into the site and the site went up for sale around the same time as lanaboards and was bought by the Gia who made diamondgarden (idk if they bought marinaboards and sold the domain again and bought a cheaper one but still made a Marina forum which existing marinaboards accounts could log into) which had an updated forum software with support for things like chat and blogs and a promised better future. In 2019 diamondgarden was shutdown (seemingly) with no notice and both Twitter accounts are still up. They look very similar to lb because the ran on the same forum software (invision community) which runs lots of forums. Thankfully lb was bought by queen elle and the site has been thriving ever since, the marinaboards story is full of speculation from me as I was not on the site much at the time and idk many people who used the site in its heyday.

Wish there was a Marina forum still up to this day but there’s an extremely unlikely chance of one ever being created as forum websites are dying as a whole in the age of places like discord  :defeated:

We used to be a society...

R5sPD4M.jpg

i ordered an electra heart platinum blonde vinyl off depop for £35 for my birthday but it’s been 10 days no shipping i’m scared

tumblr_n6a8h49m591sb22wto1_500.gif

On 7/28/2024 at 8:45 PM, williamprb said:

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-6940.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-6943.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-6946.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-6937.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-6949.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-6947.jpgIMG-6950.jpg

I remember the owner talking sh*t about people on here

3z1M54f.jpeg

On 7/28/2024 at 9:45 PM, williamprb said:

Reveal hidden contents

omg the time i first joined!!

46 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

spill the tea 

I just remember being in the DG discord and the owner of DG taking shit about a certain high profile member on here and they called them lazy

3z1M54f.jpeg

5 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

I just remember being in the DG discord and the owner of DG taking shit about a certain high profile member on here and they called them lazy

I’ve had a bunch of Truly’s so fuck it:

They called the owner of LB lazy but I don’t know which owner they meant. Idk when Elle took over LB so they could have been talking about the previous owner but this occurred in like 2018

anyway this is very old and not intended to start drama. RIP MarinaBoards you will never be famous

3z1M54f.jpeg

On 7/29/2024 at 3:17 PM, motel six said:

i ordered an electra heart platinum blonde vinyl off depop for £35 for my birthday but it’s been 10 days no shipping i’m scared

i was literally so excited for this, the seller last night said they tried to post it but the drop off area was full so they’ll try again today, then i’ve just been refunded by them outta nowhere :( i was looking forward to this the most but i knew £35 was too good to be true tho lmao 

tumblr_n6a8h49m591sb22wto1_500.gif

4 minutes ago, motel six said:

i was literally so excited for this, the seller last night said they tried to post it but the drop off area was full so they’ll try again today, then i’ve just been refunded by them outta nowhere :( i was looking forward to this the most but i knew £35 was too good to be true tho lmao 

i'm so sorry :(

PRE-ORDER 'EAT THE WORLD' — A COLLECTION OF POEMS BY MARINA DIAMANDIS HERE:

Regular Hardback: https://marinadiamandis.lnk.to/eattheworld

Hand-Signed Hardback: https://www.resident-music.com/productdetails&product_id=113257