Sign in to follow this  
Olympia

Request for AI Artworks

Hi everyone, 

I want to create another version of lyrics book and thought about illustrating it with various artworks incl. illustrations of Lana. I did some illustrations myself in the past (by hand, digitally enhanced later) and since they are hell of a work I thought I might create some through AI. I especially would love some pin up style graphics for her earlier albums. 

Unfortunately, Dall-E (which sounds like the best option so far to me) has ended the free test period as it looks like and before I pay for a program I have no idea what the results will be, I was wondering if you have tried to create AI images of Lana. I found two threads here, but they all included only extended images, no new creations. I also checked google image search, but to be honest, I thought AI can do better, lol. These were the best results I found so far:

1.jpg  2.jpg   3.jpg

So I was wondering if any of you have already tried creating images of Lana by using AI? If so, it would be nice if you share your results here, preferrably with information which creator you have used and which text you used to create it. Can you recommend me a program? Maybe mobile phone apps do better? (I have seen friends using them with their own pics, and the results seem much better than those I found by google actually.)

(My own hand made illustrations, which I created for the Born to Design photo contest from LDR village:)

Bron2-Design-Overview-2500pxl.jpg

It was expensive watch it