kilosdlrey

UV Repress Giveaway <3(:

hi bby’s. I wanted to post on here and say I am planning on giving away two of the UV repress vinyls. like many of us who ordered, the US store didn’t give an immediate confirmation so there was a bit of panic. so I went to the UK store and ordered two more & immediately got my confirmation. about an hour later I got the US confirmation so now I have two extra records that I do not need. I thought about cancelling the UK order but I wondered if I canceled it would it still show sold out on the website, so I thought this route would be better.

i wanted to giveaway in a sense the two extra I don’t need. I’m thinking to have people message me their usernames, fav song off UV & why, and then have them added to a random drawing. I’m going to just use a random wheel spin & pick two people from that lol. so, if you want to be apart of the little giveaway I have planned because I know how many of us wanted this special vinyl, I want to be able to share it with two people who also love this album as much as me.

UV was the album that changed my life, and made me fall in love with Lana. I remember buying Brooklyn Baby on iTunes & overplaying it. my username comes from Florida Kilos (even though I’m a Vegas girl lol). it changed my life, & has gotten me through so many tough relationships. I have had the cover of her knees on my debit card & now i have the hydrangeas on it 😂so, I want to share my same feeling of joy from this album to someone that loves it just as much as me 💓

so, if you want to jump into the little giveaway I plan on doing, please message me your username, your fav song on UV & why(: I’ll throw your name into a generator then I’ll do message you next Saturday around 9pm (LA/LV time) & have you send me your details & we’ll go from there 🩵 have a beautiful day & I hope you plan on hopping in to my little gift giveaway 🤍

giphy.gif