You guys all suck all I want to do is talk about this show I am obsessed can a few of you guys actually watch next season this is sick and twisted none of my friends like it  

There r new episodes every day of the week except for Saturday it's like a daily treat to look forward to

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Oh that's not...

Zach and Molly are kinda outselling

Girlie I want to support you but I just can't I'm sorry it's giving fiat 500

22 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

You guys all suck all I want to do is talk about this show I am obsessed can a few of you guys actually watch next season this is sick and twisted none of my friends like it  

There r new episodes every day of the week except for Saturday it's like a daily treat to look forward to

You should watch season 2, 3 & 5. They are the best seasons imo. (UK)

14 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Today's episode opened to "Blue Jeans"  :party:

ok and my day tomorrow should open with "Zodiac"

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Need to revive this thread for this summer so we can discuss. I've been a pretty avid fan of Love Island having watched all of the UK & USA series and making my way through the other countries starting with Australia, but this summer... omfg.

For the first time probably ever, the USA series is severely outselling the UK series. Every single episode of USA this summer has my jaw on the FLOOR. Like a whole room of writers couldn't write a show as dramatic as this one. 10/10 casting. New interesting twists. It's incredible. I'm eating it up every night. On the flipside, the UK series is suchhh a snoozefest like it's become background noise for me at this point. Terrible casting. No interesting twists. Yawn. It's actually become a struggle to watch for me, it's just so not it.

Anyway, none of my friends are watching either series so hopefully some Lipsters are so I can finally talk about it with someone bc it's consuming my life.

Here's my current ranking of the islanders left in the USA villa (not including Casa Amor islanders brought back bc atp they're irrelevant to me.) I'm putting them in spoilers as it would be a spoiler if you aren't caught up - 

Girls:

Spoiler

1. Nicole - Unproblematic queen. Beauty queen. Style queen. Just an all around queen. She could be a tad bit more interesting, but at this point in the series she's just a breath of clean air that I really enjoy seeing on my screen. If I was in the villa, she'd be who I'd couple up with lol.

2. JaNa - Another queen. Gorgeous, great attitude, such a sweetheart to everyone, knows what she wants and she's gonna get it! Love her and I'm really rooting that everything works out for her.

3. Serena - Tbh I didn't really care all that much for Serena at the start of the series, but she's really grown on me, especially during Casa Amor. She has a great heart, sticks up for her girls, and respects herself so much. I've come to really admire her and would love to be besties with her.

4. Liv - I have such a love-hate relationship with Liv. I absolutely couldn't stand her when she first entered as a bombshell, but then she ended up growing on me immensley to the point where she was #1 on my list until the last episode. She's a bit shady, and an old clip they showed during movie night on Tuesday reminded me why she perhaps isn't the best person lol. Anyway, I love what she adds to the show - she's loud and apologetic and I love that side of her most of the time. She makes for great TV. There's also something oddly familiar about her that I can't place.. she sort of reminds me of Becca Moore who actually just came out as queer, and tbh Liv is giving me MAJOR queer vibes too skfjhsk. I know bi legend Kassy is about to re-enter the villa, so I'm honestly hoping for them to couple up so Liv can take her #1 spot on my list back.

5. Leah - I'm sorry Leah, they could never make me like you. I know Leah is another islander that people either love or hate - she's very subversive. Unfortunately, she just hasn't grown on me. I find her really irritating (especially her voice) and she's loud, but not in a good way. Just in an obnoxious way. She definitely has stood on business a couple of times and has said a few things where I'm like okay slay girl, but overall, I just haven't warmed up to her. She's another one who makes for great reality TV though and the show definitely wouldn't be the same without her, so I can appreciate her in that aspect.

6. Kaylor - Now Kaylor... they could NEVERRR make me like you. This girl has been on my nerves since the very first episode. I hate to talk bad about another woman this way, but she truly is so annoying and an idiot. Immediately running back to Aaron after all the shit he did in Casa where he only apologised after you basically forced him to bc he was otherwise just yelling at you about it?? Girl grow a backbone PLEASE. She also has been crying in the villa for like a week straight and if I have to listen to her grating whine any further about Aaron I'm actually going to combust. Also, she moves so weirdly towards the WOC girlies in the house and even Leah called her out for "giving white woman scared" when she dramatically flinched while Leah was defending herself about a situation during movie night. Honestly, get her off my screen.

Boys:

Spoiler

1. Kenny - He's a little puppy dog. I wasn't sure about him when he first came in the villa, but after Casa Amor he's really proved to be that he's a good guy. Sweet and soft spoken, seems pretty true to himself, respects the girls... I like him! He is the newest pre-Casa islander so there's still more to learn, but as of right now he's taking my top spot.

2. Kendall - He had been my number one since the first episode, but some of the comments he's been making since the start Casa have knocked him down a spot. He kind of entered bro mode during Casa where he kinda turned against the girls in support of the guys which isn't pleasing to see. Though, I really do love him and Nicole together and I think overall he's a pretty nice and respectful guy. He just needs to cool it a bit on his comments that are stirring the pot lol.

3. Kordell - Really liked him until Casa, but he seems to be recovering a bit. He seems genuinely remorseful and apologetic about what he's done, so I am sort of rooting for Serena to give him another chance and at least tread gently. He's sweet and silly, so I do like him.

4. Rob - Makes for absolutely incredible reality TV... however... this man... lmao. A mess. He's so sassy with all of his eye rolls and tries to make himself the victim a lot of the time which I don't care for. I really can't stand this man; however, the villa would NOT be the same without him, so I have to appreciate him on that aspect. I want him to stick around only for the drama he brings, but otherwise he's kinda just a slimeball that I really don't care for. It's funny though because a casual friend that I met at a Lana show in Huntsville, AL that I follow on IG is friends with him (he's from Florence) and was promo posting for him for the first few episodes, but has now been radio silent ever since Rob started acting a fool (which was very early on in the series LOL.)

5. Miguel - This guy is just slimey to me and gives major player vibes. At least he's been honest about the fact that he's there to explore rather than being sneaky like some of the other guys, but I still don't like him. Don't trust him. Doesn't really add anything to the show for me. Could do without him.

6. Aaron - This man... I had bad vibes from him from the very first episode, and my intuition was CORRECT. SLIIIIIMEYYYYYYY. Terrible guy. His treatment towards Kaylor after Casa has just been so hard to watch. HE messed up, yet he's yelling at Kaylor about it?? SO disgusting. Just own the fact that you messed up, give a genuine apology, and stop manipulating Kaylor. The fact he dropped the L-bomb during an argument with Kaylor just to shut her up was soooo nasty. Grabbing her face to kiss her while she's mid-sob trying to defend herself again to shut her up.... NASTY!! Can't stand that little dumb face he makes either with his little American Girl doll teeth... I hate this man with a burning passion and need him to be packing his bags ASAP.

Anyway, looking forward to tonight's episode!! Movie night pt. 2 & a recoupling that will send 3 girls home.. I'm sat and ready :popcorn:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Aaron on the bottom of Elle's rankings iktr.. am watching s3 UK rn and they r using the Ride instrumental during the recouping (S3E5),, for the US one rn my winners are Kenny and Jana, idk yet about the current UK