MakingOut

Who’s the Ultimate Insider?

17 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

wasnt going to say anything but these are ur words hurny:smokes3:

it was a joke about the 111 discourse hurny

1 minute ago, pehhg said:

@fl0r1dakil0s is cooking, just wait :wub: They will leak something again <3

they’re prepping the kraken link as we speak. theyve been weirdly quiet in this thread

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

it was a joke about the 111 discourse hurny

okay

hope any other mods who arent eclipse 'bestie' will actually see hundreds of useless posts or change title of the thread at least:oopna2:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

4 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

okay

hope any other mods who arent eclipse 'bestie' will actually see hundreds of useless posts or change title of the thread at least:oopna2:

hol awn who said i was anyones bestie :awkney: we were having lighthearted fun on a discussion forum 

multiple users have expressed their wish for posts not to be moved yet so they can archive them for now so i am letting them do that

apart from that, there are only really a few wildly off topic pages that need to be moved which will take far longer than i can be awake for as it is 1:30am and i need to sleep

goodnight besties this thread was fun!

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

hol awn who said i was anyones bestie :awkney: we were having lighthearted fun on a discussion forum 

multiple users have expressed their wish for posts not to be moved yet so they can archive them for now so i am letting them do that

apart from that, there are only really a few wildly off topic pages that need to be moved which will take far longer than i can be awake for as it is 1:30am and i need to sleep

goodnight besties this thread was fun!

yes uk twin!!

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

1 minute ago, lanaismamom said:

okay

The course of this thread strayed pretty close to the topic imo, it revolved around insiders and their "moments" on this site. There was some banter but....I'm confused how thread #2714 affects you, because it has too many 111 back n forths :dua:

Thread Tax: Yes, the fl0r1dakil0s Crazy For You poll saga was a moment for sure, I never got around to my lore post on that, I was sick at that time :bebe:

Just now, dxniell said:

hey hey hey!! u should sleep I think? maybe x

i had a nap earlier because i had two days of lana at bst then a eurostar to paris for lanas paris show then a eurostar this morning so i wasnt feeling tired but it’s hit me again so i need to SLEEP

back to the TOPIC who do i think the most iconic insider is i think in terms of iconic behaviour the problematic lustforlife and thedollclub but 111 is the funniest. boz was probably most informative over the tunnel era but eclipse had his moments in previous eras 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

guys I think personally I should be the new generation of insiders because well I would handle things very well so if anyone is ready to give up their spot feel free to pass on the legacy 

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

2 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Damn… you beat me to it :poordat:

tumblr_n4auy0Q6TU1sxxwkso1_500.jpg

Our last TRUE Lana insider

the “having the most disliked song on YouTube” to “leaking Lizzy Grant songs” to “making  self- recorded hyperpop albums” timeline needs to be studied cause… :defeated:

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, The Grants said:

the “having the most disliked song on YouTube” to “leaking Lizzy Grant songs” to “making  self- recorded hyperpop albums” timeline needs to be studied cause… :defeated:

when i find out rebecca black has a lanaboards account and she actually is an insider…

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

The course of this thread strayed pretty close to the topic imo, it revolved around insiders and their "moments" on this site. There was some banter but....I'm confused how thread #2714 affects you, because it has too many 111 back n forths :dua:

Thread Tax: Yes, the fl0r1dakil0s Crazy For You poll saga was a moment for sure, I never got around to my lore post on that, I was sick at that time :bebe:

Wait do you know what was the other song @fl0r1dakil0s put? Like crazy for life/california won the poll (i don’t remember) but what was the other song?

6 hours ago, 111 said:

thread barely open for 10 mins and 111 already on y'alls minds! guess we know who's the ultimate insider AND the best attention seeker :oprah4:  let me know when bozo leaks a single song while y'all stream be my daddy and resistance on your ipods xoxo

period but it was better when you interacted with us less it created an air of mystery and was more sexy, now leak resistance version 2  :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

also i cant take honeymouns info seriously after them adamantly stating ave maria was an instrumental pitch and then we get the full vocal concept it’s funny to me. it’s a shame because i really enjoy their posts too

not many people actually talking about honeymouns i wonder why

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, pehhg said:

Wait do you know what was the other song @fl0r1dakil0s put? Like crazy for life/california won the poll (i don’t remember) but what was the other song?

My audio files show we got "Crazy For You" on December 23rd, 2022, whilst I have "California" saved on December 24th, 2022. Think they gave us both, due to demand. Then, the THM (The Holy Mountain, a Poppy reference, but mainly Melanie centric leak discord) gave us DragonSlayer on December 26th, 2022.

3 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

My audio files show we got "Crazy For You" on December 23rd, 2022, whilst I have "California" saved on December 24th, 2022. Think they gave us both, due to demand. Then, the THM (The Holy Mountain, a Poppy reference, but mainly Melanie centric leak discord) gave us DragonSlayer on December 26th, 2022.

the california and dragonslayer/ultraviolence avalanche back to back leaks were the two biggest collapses for me i loved them so much 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif