Elle

Leeds, ENG @ Reading & Leeds Festival - August 25th, 2024

28 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

anyone else getting post lana @ leeds depression

It's so baaad, but it's going to be worse when I get back from the UK. That is why I have extended my holiday by 2 more days :facepalm:  cos when I return home, it will be the end of this wonderful experience. I can see myself crying on the plane...

Screenshot-20240827-142854-Instagram.jpg

reading and leeds win in my eyes for giving their headline acts fireworks, it really made for such a beautiful ending not only to the shows but the ocean blvd tour in general

im obsessed with this photo i took

it’s been a beautiful tour 🥹IMG-5582.jpg

tumblr_n6a8h49m591sb22wto1_500.gif

On 8/27/2024 at 10:09 PM, daphnedinkley said:

anyone else getting post lana @ leeds depression

LITERALLY ME, LAST WEEK WAS LIKE THE BEST WEEK OF MY LIFE, i got to meet my bff who lives abroad for the first time ever ( we've been friends for more than 3 years ) and we saw lana together @ leeds fest, it was so amazing, best week of my life, now i'm back home and i'm feeling so sad 

On 8/26/2024 at 3:03 PM, jealous girl said:

Agreed, I really don’t understand her love for festival shows when she consistently has technical issues (sound/stage setup) as well as her showing up late and either being cut off or having to pay a fine for going over curfew. If she had her own arena tour everything would be much more in her control. Plus I can only assume more of her actual fans get to see her compared to random festival goers who go see her just because they’re already there for someone else and ruin the vibe for the actual fans. Not saying “true” Lana fans aren’t rude since I’ve seen many stories about that but at least they want to be there lol

I get that playing festivals frees her from the whole ticket selling aspect but it just sucks for people who would have to travel to see her, if you buy a festival ticket and she cancels you don’t get any of your money back :toofloppy:

Maybe sparklejumpropequeen should offer early access to fans for futur smaller venues instead of QR codes for events to buy t shirt.

i really hope this festival thing is over.

tumblr_inline_ovyzoflKp61qlt39u_250.gifv
fire eater 

19 minutes ago, beigehydrangea said:

Maybe sparklejumpropequeen should offer early access to fans for futur smaller venues instead of QR codes for events to buy t shirt.

i really hope this festival thing is over.

i’m dying to see her in a crowd of actual lana fans again, i got lucky where i was stood for this show (i’m so grateful) compared to some vids i’ve seen on tiktok of the crowd at leeds fest, calling lana boring, talking loudly and shouting, leaving during numerous songs, and during raye’s set making fun of her SA for her performance of ice cream man

and also the way her own shows would give her so much control too is a massive reason, and hopefully longer setlists

1 minute ago, motel six said:

i’m dying to see her in a crowd of actual lana fans again, i got lucky where i was stood for this show (i’m so grateful) compared to some vids i’ve seen on tiktok of the crowd at leeds fest, calling lana boring, talking loudly and shouting, leaving during numerous songs, and during raye’s set making fun of her SA for her performance of ice cream man

and also the way her own shows would give her so much control too is a massive reason, and hopefully longer setlists

Yeah a lot of people don’t deserve to access her shows. She seems bored and tired, smaller concerts would be better in the future. And be with Lana fans only too, even if that sounds like a dream.

tumblr_inline_ovyzoflKp61qlt39u_250.gifv
fire eater 

1 minute ago, beigehydrangea said:

Yeah a lot of people don’t deserve to access her shows. She seems bored and tired, smaller concerts would be better in the future. And be with Lana fans only too, even if that sounds like a dream.

exactly! it’s so sad bc everyone wants to be as close to the front for their fav, so sadly a lot of people were there for the act after her, not giving any energy and being rude during lana, and i’m sure a lot of people there for other acts were mad at the lana fans at the front not giving their energy, it just seems chaotic all around for all fans 

a few festivals during tours is a great idea, but actual concerts should also be available rather than strictly festival performances in my opinion :)