Sign in to follow this  
Make me your Dream Life

What Does Your Favorite Lana Del Rey Album Say About You/Them?

• AKA: You’re a fun girl / chances are high that you’re lying to seem different 
  • Born to Die / Paradise: You have great taste and are unpretentious
  • Ultraviolence: You have great taste
  • Honeymoon: You have great taste
  • Lust for Life: You like fun
  • NFR!: You have great taste
  • COCC: You want to root for the underdog
  • Blue Banisters: You have terrible taste and you’re a terrible person
  • Ocean Blvd: You have great taste 

sig-cropped.png

2 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:
  • Honeymoon: You have godly taste
  • Lust for Life: You like fun and you have great taste

:makeup2:

2.gif

AKA - Youthful and naive. You can be exaggerating and immature at times, but at least you mean well. You know you shouldn’t be doing certain things, but how else are supposed to learn. You didn’t promise anything after all. So keep trying and soon you’ll know all you can know.

BTD/Paradise - Money-, Liquor-, and Adventure-Driven. You’re a wild child with a taste for the grander things in life. You’ve still got some growing to do, but you’re going to enjoy yourself while you’re doing it. It’s off to the races with you.

UV - Broody and bold. A true black beauty. You’re not afraid of the ugliness in life. In fact, you might be drawn towards it. You’re the type to get in your head about things. A “sad girl” (sad person), yet you hold yourself strong. Very sensual and a tad temperamental.

HM - Quiet and Sophisticated. There’s an air about you. The type that find themselves in calm spaces. You love tucking into a good book and maybe get high by the beach. Though more of an introvert, you still know how to exude confidence and sensuality. You won’t be misunderstood.

LFL - Optimistic Idealist. You’re a dreamer. You look to the future more than the past. Sometimes this gets you into some not-so-beautiful problems, but at the same time it’s what drives you to keep reaching for the change you so desire. Tomorrow will never come if you don’t try today.

NFR - Hopeful Romantic. You love to love even though you might get hurt doing it. The type that enjoys a good scenic car-ride going 60mph on PCH drive. Perhaps a bit of a people pleaser, but you’re working on how to say no. Hope is a dangerous thing for a person like you to have - but you have it.

COCC - Sincere and sensible. You’ve got a good head on you. You’ve lived life and learned from it. The most important lesson you’ve learned being that not all who wander are lost. Now you’re ready to live the way you want while sharing it with others. Perhaps once a huge Born to Die fan who’s since calmed down.

BB - Eclectic and Mysterious. You’ve learned who you are and what you want out of life, but can be reticent to show it. Sometimes people misunderstand you because of this. It doesn’t bother you much though. You know what you’re doing, so you don’t care what people will think. You run with the wolves and you do what you do.

DYKTTATUOB - Thoughtful and multifaceted. You’ve got an old soul, but also a fire that will never falter. You like to look back while tracing fingertips over plastic bags and take in what life has given you. The type to let themselves feel the highs and the lows. You can be found in the club and sitting on the sofa all on the same night.

Lasso - DELUSIONAL. (i.e. Me.) I’ll send you my number to a good psychiatrist I know in LA - your psych meds aren’t working. This album is not coming in September.

‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.

In my opinion:

AKA: you've probably already listened to all the albums and had to have more. that or you're a truly lucky fan to've experienced her live before fame? you're probably seeking some kind/ appreciate a certain rawness of artistry where times were simpler. 

Born To Die: You're probably quite loyal. Decadent, and appreciate the finer things in life. I have an idea that you really make an effort to build the world around you, and have fun coming up with all the ways to do so. You've probably got a certain finesse about it too. Definitely someone clever. 

Paradise: You probably belong or like the stage. You know how to enjoy yourself, and savor in the moments and elevate them to some kind of ecstasy or raving. You've probably got strong character too, to really love her shortest, but also some might consider her peak work. 

Ultraviolence: I feel like it all really depends on how the person expresses how and why they love this album with this one. It's a solid choice, but are you obnoxious about it, or do you keep a casualness about it? You might be easily led, or want to be, or who she sings about. Which or how much of the 3?

Honeymoon: At the very least, you're intelligent. and you know and have the patience and appreciation for true quality. you're a romantic that's evolved and by no means are you naive. You're smarter than how others might mistake you not to be. No matter what you might look like, you've got impeccable taste, and probably have an appreciation/ affinity for beautiful things. You're definitely some kind of enchanting, more than to most. 

Lust For Life: You're probably a fun and worldly person to be around. You've got a hunger for adventure and have a lightheartedness to yourself that can be hard to not adopt. You might be perceived as simpler than others, but you've got great redeeming qualities when it comes to the important things. You might want to understand life from a more meta standpoint 

Norman Fucking Rockwell: You're probably just like what Ultraviolence might mean for others, except this time, more towards/ written by the female gaze. You're stronger than you look, and you might have something just magical about you. You appreciate the arts and probably have/ appreciate some kind or romanticism in your life. You can be wise as well, despite the magic you believe in that might make you seem not so. 

Chemtrails Over The Country Club: You care about others. You're more than likely to be someone calm and a pillar to your community/ group. More often than not, you probably know how to make best of a situation towards making a lighter one. 

Blue Banisters: You're not afraid of change. In fact, you welcome it. You have the patience to see things through. You feel very deeply, but keep it all wrapped up and calm on the surface. You find beauty in the dismantling of things and it gives you a better understanding of them. You're probably not very showy, but when someone truly sees you, it's like you're an agent of heaven. 

FSiy5w3.giftumblr_nv0881L0Od1s4fz4bo1_500.gifVvJr.gif

btd: you enjoy fun music

paradise: you have incredible taste and enjoy orchestral masterpieces

uv: you have the best taste of all time

hm: you are jazzy

lfl: you are still waiting for lana to go back to her old sound

nfr: you became a fan post '22 and you participated in the annoying ldr cult tiktok trend. you also play it safe and like what people tell you to like

cocc: you enjoy cohesion and pretend to like country but yearn for true folk

bb: you understand introspective albums

tunnel: you either became a fan recently OR you are an og fan and are happy lana remembered instrumentation and well put together albums exist

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

5 hours ago, dietpussycola said:

AKA - Youthful and naive. You can be exaggerating and immature at times, but at least you mean well. You know you shouldn’t be doing certain things, but how else are supposed to learn. You didn’t promise anything after all. So keep trying and soon you’ll know all you can know.

BTD/Paradise - Money-, Liquor-, and Adventure-Driven. You’re a wild child with a taste for the grander things in life. You’ve still got some growing to do, but you’re going to enjoy yourself while you’re doing it. It’s off to the races with you.

UV - Broody and bold. A true black beauty. You’re not afraid of the ugliness in life. In fact, you might be drawn towards it. You’re the type to get in your head about things. A “sad girl” (sad person), yet you hold yourself strong. Very sensual and a tad temperamental.

HM - Quiet and Sophisticated. There’s an air about you. The type that find themselves in calm spaces. You love tucking into a good book and maybe get high by the beach. Though more of an introvert, you still know how to exude confidence and sensuality. You won’t be misunderstood.

LFL - Optimistic Idealist. You’re a dreamer. You look to the future more than the past. Sometimes this gets you into some not-so-beautiful problems, but at the same time it’s what drives you to keep reaching for the change you so desire. Tomorrow will never come if you don’t try today.

NFR - Hopeful Romantic. You love to love even though you might get hurt doing it. The type that enjoys a good scenic car-ride going 60mph on PCH drive. Perhaps a bit of a people pleaser, but you’re working on how to say no. Hope is a dangerous thing for a person like you to have - but you have it.

COCC - Sincere and sensible. You’ve got a good head on you. You’ve lived life and learned from it. The most important lesson you’ve learned being that not all who wander are lost. Now you’re ready to live the way you want while sharing it with others. Perhaps once a huge Born to Die fan who’s since calmed down.

BB - Eclectic and Mysterious. You’ve learned who you are and what you want out of life, but can be reticent to show it. Sometimes people misunderstand you because of this. It doesn’t bother you much though. You know what you’re doing, so you don’t care what people will think. You run with the wolves and you do what you do.

DYKTTATUOB - Thoughtful and multifaceted. You’ve got an old soul, but also a fire that will never falter. You like to look back while tracing fingertips over plastic bags and take in what life has given you. The type to let themselves feel the highs and the lows. You can be found in the club and sitting on the sofa all on the same night.

Lasso - DELUSIONAL. (i.e. Me.) I’ll send you my number to a good psychiatrist I know in LA - your psych meds aren’t working. This album is not coming in September.

I really like this. So perceptive. Idk about Lasso tho yet 

aka: you're a die hard lana fan

btd:/paradise: you love pop and are either an OG fan or in high school. loves a little adventure and lives life to the fullest

uv: love a little rock and are super cool, chill and little mysterious. great taste

honeymoon: you're a romantic. probably pretty calm and kind

LFL: you're an optimist who looks through life through rose colored glasses

NFR: you're chill and laid back. most likely a newer fan or you got into lana when this album came out

COTCC: you're a homebody who values your friends & family. you love the simple things in life

BB: you prob have a lot of female (or male/they) rage and are probably depressed. also very introspective and feels misunderstood

OB: you have many layers & cherish your family. probably love having long deep talks about life and the meaning behind things. intuitive but also thoughtful

492482-1.png

♡︎

23 minutes ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

I really like this. So perceptive. Idk about Lasso tho yet 

Tyy! Lool Oh, the Lasso one was for sure more of joke. 😂 I have a feeling Lasso will be fun and free while giving us a taste of old Lizzy and Lana. Loved your perspective as well!

‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.

46 minutes ago, dietpussycola said:

Tyy! Lool Oh, the Lasso one was for sure more of joke. 😂 I have a feeling Lasso will be fun and free while giving us a taste of old Lizzy and Lana. Loved your perspective as well!

Aw yeah no got that 😂 and mm I just don’t really have that much hype about it w things just being radio silent so :charli::really: and ty!