YourGirl666

Create your own DIY fake unleaked Lana Del Rey song/demo + fake info drops!

Just now, DYKTTAHOLB said:

Not really misattribution since it was titled Miss America in the OG file for the March 2007 Demo Album

Well in the fake world where miss america is an actual song it is

Spoiler

Ik in this one it isn't

Anyway, here's a concept for a re-recordings compilation. All in a glam pop style similar to AKA as a sister album for a true AKA remaster rerelease (and it's a good remaster, several years in the making, etc)

Revisited. Revised. Remixed. Revived. (2025)

1. You Only Love Me When You Wanna Get High (A&W, part 2) | 2:50
  2. Walk on the Wild Side (Born to Die) | 5:11
  3. I'm in Love (West Coast) | 4:19
  4. Rewrite History (Text Book) | 5:11
  5. All for You (Video Games) | 5:09
  6. Dream a Little Dream (Fuck it I love you) | 4:01
  7. We Can Slow Dance (Freak) | 5:03
  8. Will You Still Love Me (Young & Beautiful) | 4:20
  9. Kiss Me Hard (Summertime Sadness) | 4:37
  10. The End of Time (Blue Jeans) | 3:44
  11. Call for Me (Old Money) | 4:48
  12. The Other Side (Cola) | 4:39
  13. Someone to Love Me (A&W, part 1) | 5:30

Did this pretty quickly without any real decisive decision making, went through genius lyrics by popularity lol. 

COCC early tracklist

1. Wanderlust

2. Chemtrails Over The Country Club

3. White Hot Forever

4. Wild Wild at Heart

5. If This Is The End I Want a Boyfriend

6. Good Intentions

7. It's Dark But Just a Game

8. Blink

9. Dealer

10. Dance Till We Die

11. Waitress

12. For Free

"Fly Away" 2017 finished LFL outtake by Rick Nowels, 4:58 minutes long, has ocean sounds and seagulls through all the song, described as beautiful, kinda sad, orchestal but with that characteristic LFL pop sound, a mix between 13 Beaches, Get Free and Change, heavily considered for release in NFR but never reworked, the lyrics would talk about Lana wanting to fly away to escape from reality even just for some minutes.

"Seashell Hotel" 2009 unfinished laptop demo that uses a finished instrumental by DK, bridge is all mumble, 3:20 minutes long, described as "wasted potential" but still good, heavily considered to rework for AKA at some point, but never properly reworked, borrows lyrics from Vivian and Star Lux.

"If You Hold My Hand" 2022 finished OB outtake by Rick Nowels, the only OB song produced by RN, 5 minutes long, similar to Zodiac and OB with a more melancholic and nostalgic vibe, romantic song that talks about her relationship with Jack Donoghue, mentions Courtney Love undirectly, scrapped for that reason.

"Know Her Better" December 2020 outtake from COTCC and later heavily considered for BB, 5 minutes long, similar to Black Bathing Suit and Wildflower Wildfire, produced by Zach Dawes, talks about QFTC and the hate train and lots of the lyrics were later used for "All About Ethel", unfinished verses.

Multiple reworks by Emile Haynie for early outtakes such as TV in Black & White, Last Girl on Earth, Gangsta Boy and Live or Die, finished all in december of 2011 and heavily considered for a BTD reissue and later for Paradise.

i love doing this