MermaidTrailerHeaven

Lana's Vocal Range

Sorry, I didn't explain myself in the right way. The highest note in Cola you know which one it is, the ones in National Anthem are the "auh" screams in the background during the bridge (those are all the same note but I didn't include them here because they are not even sung but "screamed").

The high note in Cola is slightly higher than the one in National Anthem.

During the live performance she failed to reach the Cola high note, her voice cracked and she reached a lower note instead. That lower note happens to be the same note she reached in National Anthem.

Now, If you play National Anthem and Cola at the same time it will sound like a mess. This is because they're in different "tones".  Since the high note in National Anthem is in a different tone than Cola, she sang out of tune for that moment when she reached the wrong note. So it's a fail note  :P

The result: it sounded like shit  ;)

(but she still hit a sung note so I included it here)

Ohhhhhhh!! :) yay now I know stuff! But why doesn't she hit the note anymore? She did hit the note at the European tour right? I don't think it's because she have ruined her voice because other than that she does sound amazing and in my opinion even better than the European tour???? What dou you think?????

I AM MY ONLY GOD

Ohhhhhhh!! :) yay now I know stuff! But why doesn't she hit the note anymore? She did hit the note at the European tour right? I don't think it's because she have ruined her voice because other than that she does sound amazing and in my opinion even better than the European tour???? What dou you think?????

I have no idea. Probably tired from to much singing?  :ohno:

And she did hit the note in the European tour. Watch this, she hits the note like a Boss. 

I have no idea. Probably tired from to much singing?  :ohno:

And she did hit the note in the European tour. Watch this, she hits the note like a Boss. 

Yeah Ikr? That percormance is amazing!

I AM MY ONLY GOD

All I know is that she has some low notes in Summertime Sadness that I can not hit for the life of me and it pains me so. :( I'm pretty good at hitting her high notes, but not all of them.

When I took choir class, I was classified as a soprano, but then again there was only sopranos, altos and basses(? Maybe not) Idk much about vocal ranges lol

Nothing scares me anymore.

Vocal Classification: Mezzo-Soprano/Soprano

Vocal Fach: Dugazon

Lowest note: Bb2 (Off To the Races)

Highest belt: F5 (Tired of Singing the Blues)

Highest note: D6 (Cola)

Exclamations: Eb6 (Kinda Outta Luck)

Longest note: 26 seconds (Heart-shaped Box [live])