lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

remember when some people thought the tracklist was fake  :lmao:

left to right there was mockery over the "fake tracks" sad girl, florida kilos, etc  :lmao:

let's not forget the persistent belief that the album cover was actually a single cover or some crap  :lmao:

we've come so far  :crying:

I swear to God. What even is the logic of someone not leaking it (apart from being atention seekers and feeling special) Like man. Die hard fans already have preordered about two fucking versions, casual fans might not even know the date of release, and most of them don't care about waiting for 2 days in order to save some bucks. 

I swear to God. What even is the logic of someone not leaking it (apart from being atention seekers and feeling special) Like man. Die hard fans already have preordered about two fucking versions, casual fans might not even know the date of release, and most of them don't care about waiting for 2 days in order to save some bucks. 

:diva:  kids nowadays like to play with fire

UqS9LtM.jpg

The booklet and cd look pretty, but he's ruining the experience of getting MY cd. I just want the songs.

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.

Can someone translate the Les Inrocks interview while were waiting? It sounds interesting from what I've seen on Twitter.

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.