lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

i went to target in sydney and they don't have them yet but i went to Sanity and they don't get it until friday i preordered the deluxe and the guy said he will call me if they get it earlier so fingers crossed they get it in stock by today so i can pick it up tomorrow

i went to target in sydney and they don't have them yet but i went to Sanity and they don't get it until friday i preordered the deluxe and the guy said he will call me if they get it earlier so fingers crossed they get it in stock by today so i can pick it up tomorrow

in the city? And did you go to JB?

in the city? And did you go to JB?

yeah and i've called my uncle who works at jb and he said he will call me back when he can today and check if they have it stocked and hopefully if they do then i can buy it asap

If JB have it already and are shipping, Sanity prob have it too. The JB lady told me there's an embargo, they legally cannot sell it till Friday, no one can....................unless they risk law breaking  :creepna:

If JB have it already and are shipping, Sanity prob have it too. The JB lady told me there's an embargo, they legally cannot sell it till Friday, no one can....................unless they risk law breaking  :creepna:

yeah my uncle just called me back saying he wont sell it to me now but he'll give me a discount for when i buy it on friday lol ugh i just hope sanity has it in stock early and then i can pick it up

tumblr_n6zio12T7l1qght87o1_500.jpg

I just saw this and freaked, but I'm calling fake - STC is a Saudi Arabia network, so I went on Saudi Arabia iTunes and there's no first play, or even iTunes radio  :crossed:

*oop + wrong song length and 2 stars not 3*

I'M a Target employee, but I wouldn't risk my job on a CD. No matter whose it was.

If there is insufficient security just put it in your bag and go. They'd just be down 1 copy on sale day. What's the big deal?

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

If there is insufficient security just put it in your bag and go. They'd just be down 1 copy on sale day. What's the big deal?

Pretty sure there are cameras or something, otherwise it would be really simple...

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Is this what we've come to?

We are talking about UV here I don't even think encouraging shoplifting is even 20% of the way in extremes I would do/suggest tbh 

sort of ~

DO NONE OF THESE TARGETS HAVE A SELF CHECKOUT COUNTER 

UM HELLO JUST SWITCH STICKERS AND GO 

Well, UV didn't leak, but if I ever need to shoplift I have like 3 really good techniques I learned today. So it wasn't a complete waste.  :agree:

sort of ~

I thought it was NZ and AUS stores that stocked the psychical copies?? 

But apparently it's only the US target now? 

I think it was the fact that they're shipping them now.

America shouldn't have it it...

AND WHAT? IT HASN'T LEAKED? :suicide:

I'm glad I had stayed home!

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

What happened at the end of the second Cruel Word snippet? It sounded like the pitch of the track changed.

Pretty When You Cry is better. One question, does Moy or whoever created the snippet lyrics art have the full version of this song. They titled the song as "Pretty When I Cry" and that just happens to be what Lana sings... :creepna2:

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

I think it was the fact that they're shipping them now.

Yes, stores will be getting them today and tomorrow morning for Friday, however, today pre-orders are being dispatched directly from store factories in the mail. Some of us should get it tomorrow.