Foolish

Tropico named 2nd biggest flop of 2013 by VH1

It's not like Tropico was intended to make a impact on charts or something so I don't know how could be a "flop"; for example in the same way Britney and Gaga flopped. But I do agree it was not really a clever decision, the transformation from "vintage beauty queen"  to "stripper cola" before a new record could impact in how Lana will hold public attention - that's why some people thought she was trying too hard with Tropico. 

I think that you made me realize why I wasn't into Tropico all that much, I really don't like the "stripper cola" incarnation of her as much as the "vintage beauty queen" one :defeated:

(But not gonna lie - I'll stan for her no matter what)

i am nothing and should be everything

966.gif

Really? I would like to know how many artists can do a great and care job like 'Tropico' in recent years and have courage to make a 'short-film' inmediately after a world tour and hard critics from US media. In my opinion, I never seen in recent years anything like that since Michael Jackson and his 'short-films'. 

4jkmc7.jpg

3 old songs??

Do they not realize Summertime Sadness from per LAST album, not Paradise.

Vh1 is irrelevant anyway. I dont remember the last time ive ever watched that channel