Foolish

Jennifer Lopez

4 hours ago, details said:

(double post cause of technical issues) 

4 hours ago, details said:

i lowkey root for jlo… bc people love to hate her over nonsense so i kinda feel obligated to support her. while i don't think she's the most talented artist out there, i don't think she's as untalented as they claim her to be. people like britney or rihanna have around the same level of talent as her but you don't see folks coming at them for that… i actually think jlo is a slightly above average actress, definitely one of the best that we have from the singer-actor cycle. perhaps even better than bey lol, i love my queen but let's be serious for a moment, acting ain't her thing!

Very true. I also have to say that I really like her voice and it's a unique voice, too. For the kind of music she's doing it's pretty perfect. I've seen her live in concert, too, (in 2013 I think) and was really impressed.

Besides her photo shoots are always a pleasure to see. Always classy and beautiful, even when beauty and classical esthetics are not in fashion. 

It was expensive watch it