Sign in to follow this  
HausOfMark

Once Upon A Time (TV Show)

1400.5x1.jpg

Does anyone watch this show on ABC? All the fairy tale characters living in Maine and at first they dont know they are Snow White, Prince Charming, etc... but they finally get their memories back and figured out the evil queen cast a spell for them to forget and placed them in Storybrook, Maine

Glad to see a topic was made for it!

I had started watching it when it first premiered in 2011, and after a few episodes I just kinda forgot about it and stopped watching. Then I heard about the Neverland arc and watched it all until I caught up, and now I'm just about obsessed with the show - so happy that I eventually picked it back up

OMG I <3 OUaT. Did anyone else watch OUaT in Wonderland? Apparently Will Scarlet/The Knave of Hearts is joining OUaT- because in legend, Will Scarlet is one of Robin Hood's merry men.

I'm not sure i even like half the characters/their directions, and some of the plots are cheesy/predictable/stupid (upset about the Oz arc) But for some reason I still love the show and how everything is canon, and i'm excited to see where they go with the Frozen arc (and the Maleficent arc in 4B)

High up in the Hollywood hills, Taking violet pills