National Anthem

ALLIE X

I saw her live last night in Detroit and she was so good. Like I was really surprised how good she could actually sing. Also when we finally got to go inside, Allie just got done with sound check, she saw us, did this little scream, and ran past us.     :defeated: After the show,  she went to the back to sign stuff/get merch (btw, they need to come prepared, they only had 3 white shirts smh). The guy in front of me ended up asking "Will Sculpture be on COLLXTION II?" and she sarcastically said, "What's Sculpture?"  :toofunny: As soon as it was my turn to talk to her, she went, "Isn't your name Eric?" (she knows it from twitter) and I died.  :defeated: I then asked her if she has thought about releasing sheet music just online and she basically said she hasn't really thought about it but she probably will, maybe.  :D

That's basically all I had to say about it.  :P

r9HdAbF.png

am i missing anything?IkmIL45.jpg?1

I would use a picture from one of the Dwayne Gretzky performances for the covers album instead of an Allie X pic if I were you:

20130628dwaynegretzkyalliehughesphotobya

I would title the 2011-2012 album as "ALX", as that's the era the songs were made. The 2010 album is titled "The Hard Way" and I use a pic from the balloons photo shoot on my itunes