National Anthem

ALLIE X

She so did not upload Sculpture on accident. :deadbanana:

Actually she uploaded, then privated the song. Within that time people heard and downloaded it. It's only a demo + it's no longer a public song. So yeah...it was clearly not meant for us to have.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

So then did it have a cover or not? Why was it removed? Any specific reason its named Sculpture 6?

It did not, it was just the cover of her avatar. It's named "6" at the end because it means version / demo #6. 

Actually she uploaded, then privated the song. Within that time people heard and downloaded it. It's only a demo + it's no longer a public song. So yeah...it was clearly not meant for us to have.

Watch the Catch video. Somewhere in the video, there's an object encrypted with lyrics from Sculpture. And it was filmed July 2014, just something to think about.

Personally I think she was hinting that something big was coming soon with the "accident" of uploading it. 1 month later Catch video came out and CollXtion was announced. 

just remember y'all, collxtion 2 is out as well this year. there might be some hope of hearing prism, tongue tied, official sculpture etc.

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

good sounds like not the stars omG

it also sounds like sthn else but im not going htere

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless