what do you have minus the EPs, album, and MXTP?

Sunday School EP - 6 tracks

Cut It Out EP - 6 tracks

Panic (The Smiths cover)

Charli XCX remix of Cut It Out (I honestly love it more than the original)

Like A Stranger EP - 7 tracks

Thank You by Brotherhood Crusade & Chloe Chaidez

Kitten - 13 tracks

MXTP - 7 tracks

Seventeen (Janis Ian cover)

31 demos/unreleased

Merry Kittenmas from Santa Daniel :party:

Blue World (Esquire Mix) - Sunday School Vinyl Exclusive (2010)

Don't Kill The Light (Demo 2) - Recorded along side Spraypaint (2009)

Running - Found on one of Chad Anderson's SoundCloud's, 'Kitten' album sessions (2014)

G Sharp (Demo) - Found on an older Kitten SoundCloud (2013)

Sensible (Demo) - Don't know how different this is, barely listened to it and can't tell any changes, found on the same SoundCloud as G Sharp (2013)

Cut It Out (Demo 2) -  Same as above (2013)

@@SitarHero @@iseeyouupsidedown @@comeintomybedroom @ other fans

:party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  THANK YOU!!!

Running  :bop:  (but I wish the vocal mixing was better/more finished. The vocals are so washed out)

Also the Kill The Light demo is basically the super awesome acoustic version she does live  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:

Would someone be willing to help me get my Kitten collection finished? :kiss: 

I have "Like a Stranger", "Cut It Out" & "Kitten" all from iTunes/rips of my CD's but I'm missing things like MXTP, Sunday School, pretty sure there's some unreleased...

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

just realized I don't have Science and Regret  :facepalm:

If you still need it PM me!

Would someone be willing to help me get my Kitten collection finished? :kiss:

I have "Like a Stranger", "Cut It Out" & "Kitten" all from iTunes/rips of my CD's but I'm missing things like MXTP, Sunday School, pretty sure there's some unreleased...

I'll help you out! PM me if you still need anything 

H0bDaqU.gif

Okay so I know no one probably cares anymore lol but I'm SOOO OBSESSED with the album. Like I have listened to it on repeat for the past two weeks. I love everything except "Sensible", "Sex Drive", and "Apples and Cigarettes". Plus I'm sure they'll grow on me and they are still enjoyable songs. Oh and the EPs are flawless. Obsessed I said. 

H0bDaqU.gif

another quick question

we have a lot of unreleased tracks and demo versions of them, are the demo versions live or just acoustic versions? ex. Blue World and Catholic Boys

BzhmW.png

another quick question

we have a lot of unreleased tracks and demo versions of them, are the demo versions live or just acoustic versions? ex. Blue World and Catholic Boys

Catholic Boys and one of the A&C demos are like for sure live. I think BW must be too

Okay so I know no one probably cares anymore lol but I'm SOOO OBSESSED with the album. Like I have listened to it on repeat for the past two weeks. I love everything except "Sensible", "Sex Drive", and "Apples and Cigarettes". Plus I'm sure they'll grow on me and they are still enjoyable songs. Oh and the EPs are flawless. Obsessed I said. 

:cat:

Also I committed sacrilege and dissolved the EPs into a B-sides album with some extra tracks #rebelheart

XqNNdcX.png

:cat:

Also I committed sacrilege and dissolved the EPs into a B-sides album with some extra tracks #rebelheart

XqNNdcX.png

Look, heres the thing with "Sensible". Instrumentation? yes. Verses? yes. Chorus? no. Bridge? no. but I'm working on it. I feel like you have to be a Crystal Castles fan to fully enjoy it lol, and I'm not.

also cute (and controversial) idea but at least change the tracklist on the left side or something ugh.

H0bDaqU.gif

Look, heres the thing with "Sensible". Instrumentation? yes. Verses? yes. Chorus? no. Bridge? no. but I'm working on it. I feel like you have to be a Crystal Castles fan to fully enjoy it lol, and I'm not.

also cute (and controversial) idea but at least change the tracklist on the left side or something ugh.

Chorus is the shit okay + who the hell likes Crystal Castles

Font is impossible to find