Sign in to follow this  
ExoticFlower

Lana Del Rey to Dagbladet: "It makes me so mad." (15.06.2014)

THAT makes me mad. He spent all that time pretending to be nice to her, to trick Lana into opening up to him. And then he turned around and used it out of context for click bait. What a horrible thing to do to someone, no wonder Lana has such spite for their breed. It's too bad this article is in Norwegian, I feel it would draw more attention in English :sadcore2:

Yup. I may sound dramatic now, but he completely stabbed her in the back in my opinion. And yes, I feel like the only interviews that get quoted again and again against her are the english ones. And when she defends herself or explain things in interviews in other languages, it's never brought up  :smokes3:

1olt2g.jpg

Some people reacted with vehemence to that story. Here's a publication that appeared on my FB timeline from someone I don't even know:

DEATH WISH

So here we now have a "musical artist", Lana Del Whatever The F*ck, stating that she "wishes she were dead already". She states she really means it. While I will not assume a publicity ploy for attention and give her the benefit of momentary idiocy and need for solace, clearly she has spoken without consciousness to consequence in her statement. How terribly irresponsible to speak in print so selfishly. Does she, nor the reporter, nor her friends, nor her family, nor anyone in her "circle of delusion" understand the power within those words? Shame on all involved. If she feels so, find the help immediately. Get over your need for attention, your supposed cry for help. There are those presently in pain without the benefit of greater hope nor someone to hear their voice that will believe this statement in truth and will KILL themselves. Idiots to all that have allowed this release. I plead to any "fans" of this Del Whatever The F*ck to ignore her statement as she easily has the ability to lean on those around her. But you may not. Find the help through the many available suicide preventive hotlines and organizations. And if all else fails, find a way to contact me and I will do all possible to support your stay on this Earth. Comfort to you. Love.

One of my few replies:

What I find interesting is how aggressive you are in your response about someone who has suicidal thoughts. I also find interesting that you compare suffering. You say "She easily has the ability to lean on those around her". How do you know that?

We argued a bit and I gave up. It's a waste of time trying to show the other side of the coin to this kind of people. I understand her point though.