Sign in to follow this  
Purify

Rainbow font

Download Lana Del Rey's inspired typeface "Rainbow" created by me now for public download on DaFont since someone posted it claiming it as his/her own  :crossed: bet he/she didn't expected that I'm a Moderator on that site.

I sent a message to the user who posted it first without my permission and never answered so i banned his/her account but published the font again under the name of the original author (me).

Download Here

This is a demo version, the same version that i sent to some of you in the past, this is just for those who wanted a more extended version of the font. Anyways there's a full-characters version that I'll be uploading ~soon~  ;) .

This version now includes numbers and other glyphs: The full version also includes lowercase characters and a complete characters set.

rainbow0.png

Special Thanks to GetOutOfHellFree for the png files of the font that i took for inspiration in lost characters like "X","Q" and "Z".

moderator(s) please let me know if it's ok that i created this thread   :ohno:

For those who want the complete version you can send me a Message asking for the link but please be patient if i do not answer in the moment. Anyways, hope you like it and enjoy!  ;).