Baby V Alex

LDR in México City 06-10 & 07-10

Guest Dot

Cola was my favorite too, but it gold old really quick just like the whole Paradise EP, except Bel Air. 

That's how I feel about Ultraviolence except for Florida Kilos and maybe Brooklyn Baby.

Guest Dot

But i think you didnt like the album that much since the beginning :x

No, I loved it. I just really disliked West Coast.

Yass, she finally sang the best song from UV! :D

The crowd is seriously annoying, although I understand they are excited when they get to hear OM.

I'll edit out the crowd on my audio and listen to this obsessively :bliss:

Share it when you've done that! That would be heaven!

I AM MY ONLY GOD

So I'm here bitches, sorry but I had school today early in the morning.

Here's how it went down. I arrived to the arena like 2 hours early, but sadly I couldn't see Lana before the show, I wasn't even mad, so I just wait inside the arena (in the coffe shop) and I saw all this "Lana fans" with their flowers crown and it made me cringe, but oh well what can I do? So then at 7 o'clock they let us in so I took my seat (I was alone so I was a little bit sad about that) but then two gayguys took their sit behind me and I hear them talk and talk but at a time when Lana's playlist was playing in the back a jazz song started, then a woman voice came in and I heard "OMG It's Lady Gaga and Tonny Bennet"  :toofunny: and I died a little bit inside, poor little souls with no music knowledge. But then the show started with Lana looking like a queen in a little blue party dress and she said that she was happy to be here and the show from yesterday was amazing, so she expected the same from this one. Cruel World chords begun and the crowd went crazy, I was so happy to be there, but at the same time I didn't know how to act, because that's my first show of that kind of music so I just move myself from side to side lyke :bliss: :grinds: :dance: the show went down so fast for me, I was a little sad about that but it was great. She was so happy, like she couldn't believe that all of us were there just to see her and sing along with her. At the end of Blue Jeans she but her cheek on the microphone and smiled like a little child when it's so happy because somebody it's so proud of her. I just wished I was able to be in the fron road, but I couldn't  :rollin:

Also I cried with Million Dollar Man but because of personal reasons.

Also Lana got a Gold Album for Paradise & Ultraviolence and Platinum for Born To Die

10405540_756387341073560_266517193056800

10401964_756394577739503_720850479377450

photos from yesterday, not mine

10701987_756390754406552_255691237840016

10373961_756406207738340_370673516062049

1014375_756392791073015_8478628232778306

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif