ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

It's 10 more days until we hear it in full and 3 days until MTWBT.

We should wait and see.

Omg you're right!! 3 more days until MTWBT, my body is more than ready

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Has anyone noticed that when she's in the car and the camera gets close to her you can see on the windows of the car that the video was shot by an iPhone

This is really cool. I am not kidding

Also, what if we get that 'scrapped video' for MTWBT, and then Freak to be like a continue 'movie' to MTWBT, if this makes sense

Probably two days until MTWBT if you consider the Australian release time/possible leak.

Wait, I'm kinda confused... We're supposed to get MTWBT video in 3 days, or just audio??

Probably just the song as a teaser.

Oh God, I was hoping that we'll finaly get that video... What's taking them so long?? It was shot before HBTB, right??

Has anyone noticed that when she's in the car and the camera gets close to her you can see on the windows of the car that the video was shot by an iPhone

I've seen that reflection, but was too busy starring at Lana to see if it's an iPhone or camera...

Anyway, do you guys think that we'll have HQ videos this era or only amateur-ish??

Just the beginning, the other stuff looks professionally made and just filtered with the 8mm app like SS.

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Just the beginning, the other stuff looks professionally made and just filtered with the 8mm app like SS.

Yeah I know

Of course not the whole video was shot with iPhone

Just the parts where she looks like in the cover

I've seen that reflection, but was too busy starring at Lana to see if it's an iPhone or camera...

Anyway, do you guys think that we'll have HQ videos this era or only amateur-ish??

Honestly tho???

Like I do get that that's Lana's aesthetics but Born To Die (the video) was such a masterpiece?????

Didn't she like it??? Like I honestly need someone to slap her out of her pre-BTD era with these IG filters and cheap-ish shots

i'm a hater

First we feel; then we fall.

FYI the Urban Outfitter of Montreal (on St-Denis) will play the album at 3pm on Saturday September 12th. I just went there and asked. The guy was not sure what I was talking about and went to see the manager. He said it won't be a party like some UO in the US (no drink or merch). They will simply play the record. Who cares, I'll bring my own booze and folding chair :rock:

I want to go to the UO listening party because I obviously want to hear the album but I would for sure be going alone and it would be so weird. Like where would they even do it at?? I don't actually mind listening to it on vinyl but I AM very socially awkward. I'm so torn.  :oprah:

Probably two days until MTWBT if you consider the Australian release time/possible leak.

we will get it at 8pm est cause of amazon germany italy and spain on thursday

I want to go to the UO listening party because I obviously want to hear the album but I would for sure be going alone and it would be so weird. Like where would they even do it at?? I don't actually mind listening to it on vinyl but I AM very socially awkward. I'm so torn.  :oprah:

ask a friend or something