Sign in to follow this  
EmileHaynie

I need reviews about my singing

So, basically my friends tell me that I sing "good" and I think they have a bad taste.

usually when I hear my voice I hate it (but maybe that's because everybody hates their voice recorded).

so I need other people to judge my voice.

thank you for your listen!

It's a short Acapella of Video Games

https://m.soundcloud.com/user184274634/video-games-acapella

... and because people, specially artists, are harsh on themselves :)

I'm not an expert, but think you have a nice voice. Most people do, all they need is a bit of technique and connecting with the text.

I think you're pretty much on key and you sing in your range. It doesn't sound forced, but... it's sounds a bit too "lazy" and "jaded" to me. Of course it's not an enthusiastic song, but I think you could improve your chest support and shape your vowels. It's a bit too nasal right now, but the resonance is good (just too nasal, a bit like the way some Texans speak).

I went to Melbourne last year and I had 3 sessions with this singing teacher. She's lovely, I so wish she'd live in my city. Her videos tutorials are great, simple, straight to the point. Here's one that might interest you. If you're a newbie, I'd suggest to watch her video from the oldest to the newest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNbNnztX-Uc