Sign in to follow this  
Bootynugget

Waimea Cover

Those are really nice, congrats!

Thank you :)

You just copied and pasted letters to a finished cover? And that gets eight likes? Pfffft.....

But who told you I was a photoshop pro?? It's just something I whipped up real quick, honey, and my first attempt at fan made covers. So please take that fake connoisseur ass self somewhere else lmao

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

You just copied and pasted letters to a finished cover? And that gets eight likes? Pfffft.....

its got nine likes now.. i think its nice ....youre being rude over 8 likes? lol likes are simply a click of a button not a fucking world class award.. 8 isn't even really that many XD but also thanks for clearing up his process we were all so curious. (lordt where is the chill) u a salty messssss XD

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

lol why so bitter??

I think the first one with "Waimea" is really pretty. Good job :)

its got nine likes now.. i think its nice ....youre being rude over 8 likes? lol likes are simply a click of a button not a fucking world class award.. 8 isn't even really that many XD but also thanks for clearing up his process we were all so curious. (lordt where is the chill) u a salty messssss XD

:thumb3: thanks for coming to my rescue babe 

lol why so bitter??

tru and

thank you :) 

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

But who told you I was a photoshop pro?? It's just something I whipped up real quick, honey, and my first attempt at fan made covers. So please take that fake connoisseur ass self somewhere else lmao

yass drag ha

cute covers

i'm gonna be using these

lol why so bitter??

Maybe because I realized I spent six months doing five fucking hundred covers with barely any feedback. Doing numerous layers, effects, combinations, collages, montages, involving my imagination, inner angels and demons, really diving into the whole alchemical process. You know, people who are into creative activities cannot live just from air. I needed a critical response, a spit, a puke, a mock, anything, but all I faced was silence, except for Elle. Every other fucking cover artist, EXCEPT ME, receives response. Like I suffer from leprosy and am fatally contagious. What is more fascinating is that people in my real life, be it my friends, acquaintances or critic reviewers, are impressed by my work and by reacting to it are giving me courage and spirit to continue. The flower that is not watered will die. And this Lanaboards experience turned out to be excellent sociological and psychological experiment for me: I found out the effort on this board is not worth my precious time. I should've known it before and stick to my reality and people that recognize me and respect me. You should've told me I'm boring you or I am annoying or disgusting. Anything. I would gladly go away and find my own people.

:lanahairflip3:

And this whole Lana obsession is a bloody joke for teenagers without identity. How the hell did I come here in the first place? I feel so ashamed.

Yeah, I'm a dragon when mad. I will try to ignore the board from now on. Bye, Lana, nice to meet you. I have learnt so much about myself. Most of all, that I am still an immature kiddo inside.

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif

don't come here to complain about your failures. stop being such an attention whore thanks.

I just explained they are not failures. Only on this board. Not in real life and not in my eyes. Do not worry, I am off.

:hae:

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif