Sign in to follow this  
jvcx

MyWayBitchYay96's Fan Art

Here's some of the fan art I've made, I hope you like these and feel free to tell me what you think! :)

COVERS

The first one is really old (I made it in march) and the second one I made about two months ago.

btddd6.png

btdpe.png

DRAWINGS

I've drawn four drawings of Lana in total. The first one is a drawing of BTD cover and I'm not that satisfied with it so I'm not going to show it here lol. I haven't taken a photo of the latest one yet but if you like these, maybe I will :D

255354_543207342359588_1192406249_n.jpg

377664_553434241336898_37993534_n.jpg

I had some problems with Lana's hair and those flowers on that Australia Vogue cover drawing so I chose to be lazy and made it look really simple, sorry about that :/ And I'm more sorry for that awful nose on the first drawing! I'm not that good when it comes to drawing people but yeah :(

I love what you've done with the h&m drawing face and hair, but i would like to know what is going on with her crazy fingers. Very nice otherwise! ;)

lH7Zs6V.gif