Sign in to follow this  
AngelHeadedHipster

Angelina Jordan

ANGELINA JORDAN : A LEGEND IN THE MAKING

Angelina Jordan Astar (born 10 January 2006), also known as Angelina, is a Norwegian singer who shot to fame after singing classic jazz pieces, including "Gloomy Sunday" and Fly Me to the Moon", which went viral on YouTube.

She won the 2014 season of Norway´s Got Talent, better known as Norske Talenter in Norway. After this win, and with more than 40 million combined YouTube views, she was featured in People magazine, Time, and other news outlets all around the world.

Angelina Jordan is a little Ella Fitzgerald in the making, and she's stealing the hearts of thousands. At one and half years old, this little prodigy began her fame on YouTube. Since she was practically born, Angelina adored Whitney Houston. She especially enjoyed her song "I will always love you." Angelina's parents have fond memories of their daughter's face lighting up whenever the song played.

Listening quickly turned into singing along with her idol. Months would go by, and her passion for music only grew stronger. In 2014, at the age of eight, little Angelina stole the spotlight at "Norway's got talent," where she showed the world how superb her voice really is. You've got to hear it for yourself. Her singing is truly remarkable.

1. Gloomy Sunday

2.  Bang Bang

3.  Summertime

4. Fly Me To The Moon

5. Feeling Good

6. Unchained Melody