#glimmeringdarling

Glimmeringdarling- CHEMTRAILS OVER THE COUNTRY CLUB

The first one is def my fave as well! I love the colors and the neon vibe to it. Its also very sexy to me haha less playful, kinda sinful. Thankks! <3

Exactly what I thought. It's so perfect wish we had the song to use it... nonetheless I saved it haha thank U!

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Hi there everyone! After like 5 days I finally finished my Be my grandfather cover! I've probably worked on 7 different covers for this one song but I know for sure it'll be worth it. Waiting for the full thing to leak is brutal. I remember I was so intrigued by the title when I first saw it registered, I automatically contacted John to find out more about the song and he gave me some info on it and then basically told me to fuck off lol. Ever since then I lowkey lost hope but thanks to Mr Hakan he made it possible again! It sounds like everything i've hoped for it to be. A complete, sexy, upbeat, trashy, playful BOP. I'm so ready! Haha I also wanted to take the time thank @Eclipse for giving us songs/ snippets that we honestly thought we'd never hear! Thanks to @unleaked on twitter as well for rural songs! You guys are so dope! we def appreciate you! Anyways I wanted the cover to be playful, sexy, and electric. She originally had cat ears and a tail but this is what i settled for .. Enjoy XXX

Uploaded courtesy of your BFF @Elle :*

heasdac1j1e2-2_zpsxjyfezd4.jpg

Alternate:

DONEBMD-2_zpsrmpl2lqs.jpg

wow.

Hello all! I just did this for your use.. You can use it for unreleased or whatever.... :P Enjoy! Ugh and I guess these lines are staying? lol I can't remove them

uploaded courtesy of your boo@@Elle :*

1526131C-1315-418C-85C3-86E0FEBFEC4E_zps

I love you so much :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png

Another great edit by my one true king.. Amazing as always.. you never fail to amaze me, my dear :kiss:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Hello all! I just did this for your use.. You can use it for unreleased or whatever.... :P Enjoy! Ugh and I guess these lines are staying? lol I can't remove them

bitch ass motherfucker you did not... this is so good

ZKcaooE.png

this is AMAZING

I feel like it would be a great cover for an AKA track