Sign in to follow this  
stevie8400

Me singing Gods & Monsters !

Hey guys ! I've been thinking the past week to actually sing a Lana song (it was between this and Playing Dangerous or Angels Forever!) and finally decided to do GODS & MONSTERS -- I love the imagery in the lyrics of Lana as innocence within a dystopian plane of the "Gods & Monsters" and also the dark sexy aspect ahah...... 

So here is my cover! Would love to know what you think or if you like it :) 

My friends say my voice and style is like a male Lana Del Rey to them ahah, and I love Lana so thought I would try actually singing her !  

Hey guys ! I've been thinking the past week to actually sing a Lana song (it was between this and Playing Dangerous or Angels Forever!) and finally decided to do GODS & MONSTERS -- I love the imagery in the lyrics of Lana as innocence within a dystopian plane of the "Gods & Monsters" and also the dark sexy aspect ahah...... 

So here is my cover! Would love to know what you think or if you like it :)

My friends say my voice and style is like a male Lana Del Rey to them ahah, and I love Lana so thought I would try actually singing her !  

i agree lol, you should do angels forever next and ur so cute btw 

tumblr_o0nocyD6zu1rvt47eo1_400.gif

Ahah yeah I guess it's the lowness/reminscent of old times quality......

Ooh do you think so, I absolutely love when she first comes in "is the sun in your eyes easy rider" , I think my voice would suit that too ! 

And haha oh thanks stillwatchingTV !!! ;D