lola

Lana's Self-Help Books

oh that's interesting  :isee:  do you happen to have a link to that interview just out of curiosity? 

but idk i feel like there's a distinct difference between not getting self help books and just not growing from them you know? I feel like on the whole self help books have mass appeal because they're easy to understand.

Umm....well I don't know exactly, it was mentioned in more than one of her radio interviews also, and she recommended the book in one of her magazine interviews, I remember someone even shared links to it when it happened....I think the interview was one of those Los Angeles interviews where she talked a lot about the people in there about metaphysical stuff, after that flood happened.

Plus, - maybe someone else remembers this too - there was this one interview where she talked about loving to take walks and just meeting random people and hanging out with them. In that she said that she set an intention to meet up with someone interesting, and she said that you have to trust that the universe will meet you halfway, or something like that, and then it will happen. That book mentions similar things.

Could be of course :) I said not getting them because of those lyrics "I just can't understand it"

Forbidden Gates: How Genetics, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Synthetic Biology, Nanotechnology, and Human Enhancement Herald The Dawn Of TechnoDimensional Spiritual Warfare by Tom and Nita Horn

SPIRITUAL WARFARE? No wonder she wants to live in the sixties.

Lana recommeds The Master Key System by Charles F. Haanel.

Source (and two other book recommendations)

Those who will give no attention to the world without, will seek only to ascertain the truth, will look only for wisdom, will find that this wisdom will unfold and disclose the source of all power, that it will manifest in thought and purpose which will create the external conditions desired. This truth will find expression in noble purpose and courageous action.

Create ideals only, give no thought to external conditions, make the world within beautiful and opulent and the world without will express and manifest the condition which you have made within. You will come into a realization of your power to create ideals and these ideals will be projected into the world of effect. . . .

It is thus that you may weave a garment of spirit and power into the web of your entire existence; it is thus that you may lead a charmed life and be for ever protected from all harm; it is thus that you may become a positive force whereby conditions of opulence and harmony may be attracted to you. (Charles F. Haanel)

http://www.sacred-texts.com/nth/mks/mks11.htm

Heaven is my baby, suicide’s her father,
Opulence is the end