Lad

Lipsters Awards 2017 (1/14) » RESULTS p. 45 CEREMONY starts at p. 30

Oh oops I forgot to vote :toofunny:

wendy19.png

@reputation

I think using your most recognizable username is the best option. So it’d be sexwithme. If I remember correctly @ was in a similar situation last year and... well I don’t remember what I did heheh. I do remember I put all of Zanella’s alt accounts / names next to nominations so people knew who they were voting for.

If there’s anyone else in a similar situation who feels an Username change could mess up with their hypothetical nomination(s) please DM me if you can. I sadly am not as involved with the forums as I was when I started this, so I don’t recognize many users around anymore or their display name changes besides my friends. I would hate if any of you lost a nomination because of me. x

talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, shit on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it... this is all those things.